Somfy Logo Somfy Logo
Somfy is looking for a ...
Strategic Marketing Manager - Northern Europe
In this position, the Strategic Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing strategy covering the Northern European (NEBA) region (Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg, United Kingdom & Ireland, and the Nordics). He/she will play a pivotal role in identifying and bringing across local business and market demands at Group level effectively.
For this position we are looking for a dynamic candidate who is able to act at Group level, being able to influence with diplomacy while having a pragmatic attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Is driving the strategic marketing cycle - gathers input locally to define product development requirements at Group level;
- Executes market research to obtain market data regarding consumers, competition, technologies, channels and countries to identify and share market trends and business opportunities;
- Gives input at strategic level regarding product quantities, sales, and margin for each country, (multi-)brand, and channel;
- Acts as liaison between NEBA and the Group - advocate NEBA's marketing priorities while keeping in synch with the Group's strategy;
- Builds brand awareness and oversees the organisation of trade shows and other major events;
- Inspires, leads by example, and coaches the marketing team.
- Master's degree in Marketing/Economics plus an MBA;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within an international matrix organisation;
- Experience with a technical A-brand in B2B and B2C;
- Is pragmatic by nature: combines quality and speed;
- Fluent in local language and English. French is considered as an advantage;
- Travels frequently.
How to apply?
To submit your application please send an email to van Bueren (HR Manager):Over Somfy Werken bij Somfy