Op zoek naar een baan?
INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAMME - BROADVIEW HOLDING
About Broadview Holding
Broadview is a holding company (belonging to HAL Investments) that pursues long-term growth and value creation through active support of its operating companies and efficient capital allocation.
Our aim is to support our companies in their development to become and stay the reference in their industry. So that they are still relevant decades from now. We believe this approach benefits all stakeholders, from our employees to our shareholders and from our suppliers to our clients.
The group currently employs around 1.400 FTE worldwide divided over seven operating companies that can be grouped in three sectors:
- material technology - Trespa (NL) and Arpa (IT)
- personal protective equipment - Intersafe (NL) and Elacin (NL)
- energy - Broadview Energy Solutions (NL), Barents NaturGass (NO) and Molgas (ES)
The International Trainee Programme
The International Trainee Programme is our way of investing in young talents who have just graduated from university while developing future leaders for the companies in our business portfolio. Over a period of 18 months, you will work on two or three challenging projects in different companies within the group. At least one project will be abroad. If you strive to get the most out of yourself and to make an impact in an international environment, this is a powerful start to your career. There are three tracks in the programme:
- business analytics (Strategy / Commerce / Finance / Marketing / Supply chain)
- engineering (R&D / Operations)
You can read more about the tracks, examples of projects and testimonials of (former) trainees on www.broadviewholding.com/traineeship .
The programme offers:
- A solid analytical basis and broad understanding of a variety of disciplines, industries and countries.
- Working side by side with CEO's and other senior management so that you play an integral part in the strategic challenges and the growth of our companies. A high feedback frequency facilitates development.
- Continued personal mentoring and several days of training in the Netherlands, to ensure a steep learning curve related to both personal and professional development.
- Access to an international network of ambitious young talent.
- A competitive salary including housing while on the programme.
Who is the programme for?