||Global Customer Support Director EV Industry
||donderdag 16 juli 2020
Before you continue reading and applying, experience in the Electric Vehicle industry is a MUST for this role!
Are you looking for an exciting new global challenge? Do you have atleast 3 years experience in managing multiple customer support teams? Are you familiar with SLA's and process improvement? Can you think outside of the box and adjust to change easily? Don't you mind traveling to other countries? Then apply now!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Operational delivery of support across multiple time zones and locations with a 24/7 follow-the-sun customer service.
- Management of the Customer Support Leads for each region and the wider team of remote and field support Engineers and Technicians (Level 2/3).
- Key Account Management and customer engagement with varying touch points ensuring effective and disciplined customer relationship management.
- Responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment and directly addressing any issues/disputes from customers or clients that cannot be immediately resolved by the remote and field support staff or the Team Leads.
- You will lead by example with an approach that fosters accountability, service to our customers and is outcome focused.
- Continuously review and improve processes and service delivery based on lessons learned and root cause analyses.
- Monitor and manage expenditure on warranty claims and ensure only legitimate claims are covered and claims outside warranty terms are appropriately handled via suppliers or quotes for paid parts and services.
- Constantly work with stakeholders across the business, in particular Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering, to reduce warranty costs by analysing field data and reviewing for trends and potential opportunities to reduce cost.
- Manage the Department within the allocated budget.
- Support change management and improve business processes, implementing various initiatives in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will need to multi-task and prioritise - in particular the ability to support and prioritise tasks from more than one stakeholder.
- Manage daily operational matters including policy, process and compliance items and deal with escalated matters promptly and appropriately.
- Plan and establish projects to ensure the company can meet the SLA requirements of its customers. Including, but not limited to best practice implementation of:
- Spare parts handling,
- Training and service material,
- Supplier management (field service providers, logistics providers)
- Company service CRM is operating in a framework aligned to the framework of the respective customer SLAs.
- Measure and report performance and deliverables of internal support staff, external service partners and other related suppliers. It is important that measurements are made using the appropriate analytics.
- It will be the responsibility of this role to discuss and report quarterly performance with the SLA customers and suppliers.
- Identify continual efficiency improvements through process and system architectural improvement.
* Ensure the company is operating within the SLA frameworks required by contracts and in an efficient manner. Work and plan to avoid contractual penalties.
- Meet KPI's for uptime, SLA KPI's and warranty and service KPI's.
Skills and education
- Previous experience in the setup and management of service level agreements of similar scope and analogous industry.
- Top tier customer service skills.
- Proven project management experience and customer support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Contract management experience. The application of contract management will be applied to both with the customer and suppliers.
- Experience in recovering projects that fall behind schedule.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar, specifically Service Cloud will be highly regarded.
- Fundamental understanding of statistics and the application of statistics.
- Tertiary educated (HBO/WO).
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a Global Customer Support Director. In this position you will be responsible for building and leading customer support teams globally and will involve the establishment and management of operating frameworks and the respective teams to meet specified service level agreements (SLAs) with its customers. The service level agreements will apply to different customers across different regions globally.
The company you will be working for is specialised in fast charging solutions for electric vehicles.
What we offer
- A global challenge to develop your personal and professional skillset
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Entrepreneurial work environment which is growth focussed
- Great employer who values respect, creativity and integrity
- Travel expenses reimbursed due to their own regulation
Yes, I want this challenging job!
Apply by clicking on the button below!