HR Reporting & Analytics Expert
HR Reporting & Analytics Expert
Distance calculatorCalculate distance Close
HR Reporting & Analytics expert
Are you data driven, do you have strong analytical skills and do you enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data? Then we are looking for you!
This is your daily 'Action'
The HR Reporting & Analytics expert is part of the HR Shared Services department and reports directly to the Manager HR Technology. The focus is providing the Business and HR with various data and reporting requests. You ensure the Business and HR have the correct HR data and -reporting to support their decision making. You act as the main contact for HR and Business for any HR Data/ reporting requests and are responsible for managing the HR master data set in all HR applications. This includes data and reporting definitions, development of reports and troubleshooting data issues.
- Provide structural analysis and reports regarding HR management information, workforce data and trend and (labor) market analysis and HR SSC SLA's performance.
- Establish, propose and implement improvements with regards to HR reporting of HR SSC and HR organization.
- Supports managing and designing the reporting environment, including team, data sources, security and metadata.
- Manages master data, including creation, updates, and deletion of data.
- Assess, test and implement new or upgraded software and assists with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
Meet your team
Action has expanded rapidly, and this has requires the HR department to respond accordingly. Besides the HR Shared Service Center Action also has a 'center of excellence' for Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, HR Projects and HR Business Partner team. The HR Shared Service Centre is a team of approximately 70 people working in four teams; the on- and offboarding team, the employment team, processing all changes in every employee's career, the payroll team managing international payrolls and the development (HR Technology) to support all operations.
Do you want to contribute your ideas and expertise to our HR Services organization?
Curious about your new team members? Pascal , Dennis and Kevin can't wait to work with you!
This is you
As a HR Reporting & Analytics expert you have a very fine eye for detail and deep understanding of data analysis and databases. You have the ability to analyze databases and provide software solution recommendations. You have a high-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases. Besides that you have a demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and databases.
Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Data analytics, HR, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience, preferably in an international environment
- Experience with HR data analytics and reporting
- Experience with HR cloud solutions preferably SuccessFactors
- Excellent knowledge of English, the Dutch language is preferred
What we offer
- The possibility to develop yourself within Action
- Work-life balance
- 24 paid vacation days and the possibility to purchase a maximum of 5 additional holiday
- A travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Working for a dynamic, fast expending international organization