||donderdag 9 juli 2020
For a pharmaceutical company I am looking for an experienced Distribution Coordinator. Within this position you will be responsible for managing the distribution of loan sets to and from hospitals and ensure all equipments are correct and complete for the required surgery.
Are you enthuasiatic? Please read the job descpription and apply via the application button
- Manage the distribution of loan sets to and from hospitals. Ensure loan sets are correct and complete for the required surgery.
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation and ensure that shipments are tracked to destination.
- Pick, pack and customise instrument and implant sets according to the procedure requirements and surgeon preferences.
- Pick, pack & ship customer stocking orders.
- Schedule and plan for loan set movements in conjunction with customer service and hospital staff.
- Being aware of inventory shortages and coordinating with Customer Service on requirements.
The client is one of the fastest growing comprehensive spine companies in the world. They are committed to providing surgeons a portfolio that minimizes disruption and delivers the best possible patient outcomes.
- Opportunity to work as a distribution coordinator within a pharmaceutical company
- Learn and develop yourself
- Work within a international company
- Work in a central location in Amsterdam
Are you the Distribution Coordinator that I am looking for? Apply now!