Senior Business Analyst Innovation portfolio management
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Full time 329907
Job TitleSenior Business Analyst Innovation portfolio management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This role has been crafted to bring excellence in our Innovation Portfolio Management ensuring business success and differentiation in the near and long terms. This all can only be accomplished by high data quality and accuracy across all Philips businesses and functions globally.
You are responsible for
- Playing a key catalyst role in understanding Philips' E2E business portfolio challenges and use this to identify & define new portfolio opportunities
- Driving portfolio management tool data process quality (completeness, validity, consistency, timeliness, accuracy) and do data quality deep dives with the businesses
- Collaborating globally with business innovation portfolio managers and coach them to turn data analytics into tangible business insights
- Applying data analytics to help businesses & markets to better run their innovation pipeline and market introductions of new products
- Guiding, support, train and coach to assure businesses with portfolio management process and tool usage and working with other IT systems in the Philips Integrated IT Landscape
- Aligning, supporting and improving the Research and Development budgeting process (Forecasts, Annual Operating Plan, and Strategic Plan) including underpinning with standardize business cases
- Analyzing Philips New Product percentage of sales performance indicators actuals versus targets and define improvement insights and actions with the business
- Keeping a tight loop with New Product Introduction post calculations and portfolio evolution analytics delivery insights for improved decision making with the business
- Deploying and implementing new portfolio tool features and modules in line with the process via pilots, lead deployment and mass deployment
You are part of:
You will be member of the Innovation Portfolio Management Center of Excellence (Innovation PFM CoE) hosted within the Philip CTO organization. The Innovation PFM CoE is a small team working in a network of business portfolio managers. The mission of the CoE is to grow the Philips overall portfolio management capabilities to premier levels.
Succeeding in this position will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Business management Master of Science or Bachelor degree with 5-10> years of related experience in a fast-paced, international and multi-cultural setting
- Requires the end-2-end understanding of innovation Portfolio Management processes & tooling and the successful application of that knowledge (PMI and Safe)
- Strong proven digital data driven skill set (SAP, ms office, IT data base, cloud)
- Experience with innovation and/or finance planning processes and improvement
- Proven experience as scrum master and/or product owner, and project support or management office activities
- Leading special project assignments and take personal ownership for delivering business results
- Strong influencing skills with ability to operate in a complex global environment with customer focus
- Strong change & partner management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and presentation) in English
In return, we offer you
A career path where you have the unique opportunity to play a vital role in shaping the overall innovation portfolio with the business.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum Opens a New Window. . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page Opens a New Window. on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog Opens a New Window. . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process Opens a New Window. , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions Opens a New Window. .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs Opens a New Window. . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to Opens a New Window. .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance. See EEO is the law poster Opens a New Window.