- Plaatsingsdatum: 13-11-2019
- Vacaturenummer: 23262
We are continuously improving and developing our financial services. We do this using Agile scrum. Towards the future we are looking to develop an increasing amount of services in the AWS cloud and are looking for developers that can help us doing so. Developing services in the cloud is not only writing the code, it starts with designing a solution using the services that are available in AWS, a proper way of working (CI/CD) and also monitoring and running you software in production. You won't be doing this alone: we work with development team in which both the backend as well as frontend (ios/android) is developed together with PO, analysts, tester and scrum master.
As a developer you have a varied career in software development, you master multiple disciplines and have worked with various platforms. You have demonstrated experience in the design and development of applications based on the AWS technology stack. You have a passion for technology and have social skills in a team. Because of you, the technical standard is constantly improving. You recognize what the right choices are and have the ability to make these choices yourself.
Your working environment
Moneyou is ambitious in being a customer centric financial service provider for mobile oriented target audiences. Our products and services enable people to manage their financial affairs with ease, speed, and simplicity. We strive for "no hassle" ('geen gedoe'), openness and transparency, qualities not always associated with financial services.Moneyou has grown rapidly over the past years, and now has a full-fledged payment proposition live in the Netherlands and Germany. In total, around 250 people are active for the bank, spread over four countries in Europe. At Moneyou there is a culture of rapid change to optimally serve our customers. Key words are: customer-oriented, informal, result-oriented and personal growth. The atmosphere in the company is pleasant, human, playful but also drivenAt Moneyou the following core-values will apply:
- Lean: flexible, practical, affordable and as efficient as possible;
- At eye level: we work together and with our clients;
- Exploring: we are curious and love innovation;
- Striving for simplicity: we like to keep it simple, no hassle!
Agile Scrum Moneyou works with Agile processes like Scrum and Kanban, where the learning curve is steep. In addition to developing features, we are working hard on test automation and CI / CD. The teams are young and eager to learn, challenging the goals. We work in biweekly sprints.
- Technically strong, but open to new insights
- Extensive experience in developing backend software
- Demonstrable experience in the design and development of software based on AWS
Preferred Skills AWS:
- The AWS platform (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, API gateways)
- Development in node.js, typescript, java.
- Infrastructural aspects of the AWS platform
- A Bachelor degree in computer science or similar domain
- Knowledge on design patterns and guidelines
- Experience with mocking & stubbing
- Motivated and self-driven, can do mentality
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, GIT / GITFlow tools
- Knowledge and experience in working DevOps
- Experience in working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Banking (Fintech) Experience (Big plus)
- Fun colleague with a sense of humor
- Strong communication skills
- Strong English language proficiency both verbal and in writing.
What we offer
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Additional information : Place of work : Amsterdam Science Park Starting date : As soon as possible
Interested! Please apply. For further information please contact: or Eljo de Smit