Channel Manager Benelux Chains
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 319642
Job TitleChannel Manager Benelux Chains
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Channel Manager Benelux defines and executes the channel strategy for a selection of Chains in context of the overall distribution strategy of the commercial organization in the Dutch, Belgium and Luxemburg market. Is responsible for the distribution mix that provides turnover, local margin for the relevant sub-channel in line with relevant forecast and annual objectives. Leads the (K)AM's in the team and coordinates projects and negotiations with the relevant IKAM.
You are responsible for
- The overall growth, profitability and revenue of the responsible channel in the Dutch, Belgium and Luxemburg market and the alignment between the channels and between international markets;
- T he development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities with Retail Partners;
- Creating long-term winning channel strategies against competition and translates these into strategic key account plans, and passionately and pro-actively driving short-term results;
- Managing the commercial and personal relationships with the customers in the channels and leads the negotiations with those customers;
- Leading (Key) Account Managers for the sub-channel and coaches them on their personal development;
- Ensuring the customer forecast for the customers in the relevant channel;
- Ensuring full compliant implementation of our Commercial Policy;
- The prospecting and acquisition of new customers in the relevant channel to achieve quarterly metrics as well as revenue targets;
- Leveraging Trade Shopper Marketing on opportunities to ensure in store/online excellence;
- Defining the strategy and execute on virtual multifunctional customer business teams including: marketing, trade shopper marketing, digital, category management, logistics, F&A/HR;
- Providing customer feedback to Senior Sales Director Benulux and MT of Personal Health;
- Building commercial capabilities and e-commerce and analytical skills;
- Fu ll compliance of the Philips General Business Principles in the relevant sales channel.
You are a part of
The Channel Director Chain, Trad & Buying Groups Benelux reports to the Senior Sales Director Benelux. The Channels Director has a close relationship with the International Key Account Managers for the relevant international customers in the channel.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Min. 5 years of (inter)national marketing & sales experience;
- University level with business/commercial direction;
- Experience in/knowledge of retail markets and multichannel (physical shops plus webshop) formats;
- Experience in/knowledge of channel & retail partner management;
- Proven commercial success in building strong, long-lasting commercial and personal partnerships with customers;
- Experienced in change management and continuous improvement in channel;
- Experience in working with "shopper profiles";
- Passionate, result-driven and pro-active leader;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong e-commerce, strategic & analytical skills;
- Create synergies across departments and countries;
- Strong people leadership and coaching skills in a large commercial team;
- Fluent Dutch & English required, French preferred.
In return, we offer you
to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company in Health & Wellbeing that makes a real difference to people lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary;
- 25 days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.