CPI, with more than 50 year experience, is the oldest and largest provider of Intellectual Property Management Systems and Services. CPI has been under the same employee ownership since its founding in 1968. We are now owned and managed by two generations of CPI employees.
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Trainer for a permanent position in our Breda office (The Netherlands). We are seeking someone who has good technical skills and is available for travelling.
Our clients use our patent and/or trademark management systems, as well as our annuity payment services. You will deliver individual or group training sessions to clients, on client’s location or in the Breda office, and you will conduct remote training sessions as well.
You will work close together with the programming team, client representatives and other trainers.
Excellent English skills are essential.
- receive comprehensive in-house training
- become an expert in our systems and services
- train individuals or groups, face-to-face or remotely
- build and maintain positive and long-term professional relationships with our clients
- learn and quickly master new product functionality
- share your knowledge and experience with other trainers and client representatives
- join the marketing representative if needed
- good verbal and written skills in English
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner
- passion for teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- ability to comfortably and confidently present to large groups of 10+ people
Good knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Experience in conducting training sessions is a plus.
Recent college graduates are welcome to apply.
We offer excellent salary and benefits.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with subject ‘Software Trainer Breda’.