MTS System/Process Enabler Program manager
Best, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 337635
Job TitleMTS System/Process Enabler Program manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part of the Managed Technology Services (MTS) team that's mission is to improve technology experience of healthcare providers and patients through innovative performance-based business models. You will direct and guide the activities of programs consisting of multiple and related projects executed by performing organizations and/or staff, you will ensure the execution is in line with the business strategy. You will supervise resources, select, develop, coach and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficiency of operation and efficiency of the function. Deploy service tools, processes and engage with the markets for design and implementation. Participate at global cross sector processes and tool discussions, represent the service organization needs, and view point.
You are responsible for
- Reviewing current IT landscape to recommend process to leave to automation of contract entitlement and invoicing of financed MTS deals
- Pro-actively implementing and deploying process changes and IT tools to move MTS business forward.
- Participating in design discussions for Services at either the Philips or BG level and drive process definition and impact assessments in those discussions.
- Being the focal point for Service organization towards the Service managers on business and market level.
- Translating the MTS requirement of the MTS team into other Pil Programs (NPI2Cash, In Sap, SFDC, Service max, etc.)
- On financials, Pursuing process and IT changes and deployments with both business and financial impact in mind pertinent to MTS,
- Supporting efficiency efforts by improving output of tools and procedures in coordination with BPE teams.
- Improving service financial reporting landscape in markets for better visibility of MTS service in Philips with head of finance
- Capturing feedback, potential deployment issues and possible improvement request for the systems/tools
- Coordinating with Cross Sector initiatives as required to ensure benchmarking of standard methodology and synergies.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Managed Technology Services team, which is one of the five preconfigured solutions that will transform Philips from a product centric organization into a solution driven company. We have a functional team with a variety of colleagues from different cultures that is eager to deliver great results.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BSc Degree
- Preferred MSc/MBA
- Typically 5+ years of experience in the job
- Knowledge of project management methods in Philips (e.g PMBOK) and of estimation techniques(resources, time and risks) for the relevant functions/disciplines
- Strong financial skills
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills
- Team player and team leading skills
- Self-Starter, capable of motivating both remote and office teams
- Minimum Philips Project Management Certification=Practitioner or Expert
- Professional knowledge of project management methods, and estimation techniques (resources, cost, time and risks) for the relevant technical/functional discipline. PMP level or equivalent mandatory
- Knowledge of quality and compliance requirements
- Communication skills to manage relations with executive/management
- PMP Certified
- Proactively managing the change
- Being able to motivate, direct and integrate multiple functions and staff
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways .
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to build it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.