Are you interested in further developing our staff as International Human Resources Manager?
Who are you?
Are you the strategic HR manager who can also act pragmatic, with the passion of taking care of individual people and teams. Are you willing to go the extra mile?
Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
· Capable of translating international business needs into (local) HR strategies and daily procedures
· Able to switch between operational, tactical and strategic issues
· Interested in developing individuals as well as teams
· Self starter with people focus in relation to the business
· Able to build and maintain your (European) network, both inside and outside the Opple organization
· Able to support people in reaching their goals
· 5 years of experience in HR roles in an international context
· University degree in HR, Business or related fields
· Fluent in Dutch, English (other European languages will be a plus)
What will you be doing?
· Business Partner at organizational level
· Define and implement HR strategies and objectives
· Communicating, spreading and living organization values (our DNA)
· Talent acquisition, training and development, employee relationship, teambuilding, compensation and benefits, performance management and other related HR topics
· Develop and improve internal procedures, policies and regulations
· Control and manage overhead budget aligning with organization targets and requirements.
· Ensure Opple complies with legal requirements, advising management on needed actions.
· Strengthen the relation with Opple China and the other European offices
Who are we?
We are OPPLE, a global lighting brand active in over 70 countries worldwide. Whilst being the market leading lighting A-brand in China, OPPLE is building a successful business in Europe since 2014. We have a rapidly growing team of highly dedicated professionals, located in many countries, all passionate about growing our business in Europe.
You are offered:
· A job in a passionate, dynamic and growing company
· A position based at our European headquarter office in Best, The Netherlands
· The possibility to travel throughout Europe to stay connected to our people abroad
· Working in an international team of professionals
· An informal atmosphere where we dare, we care and we have fun
· Great team events
· Bonus scheme
· A company pension plan
· Health care insurance allowance
· Other social insurances (e.g. accidents, WGA-hiaat)
· 27 holidays (fulltime)
· Laptop and telephone
· Competitive salary
Yes, I want this job!
For more information about this job vacancy or your application, please contact Marly on 06-52677471 (email@example.com) or Claudia on 06-14110676 (firstname.lastname@example.org)