Branding & Communication
- Amersfoort (NLD)
- 32-40 hours
- Job-ID: 40172
Do you have a passion for Branding and Marketing Communication, do you take ownership of your tasks and can you work independently? Then discover the dynamic world of FrieslandCampina Ingredients as an intern Branding & Communication
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market - especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, performance nutrition and medical nutrition. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.
Within FrieslandCampina Ingredients a cross-functional team of Segment Marketing Communication Specialists and Business Group Branding & Communication Specialists is working on the design and implementation of the Ingredients brand strategy as part of the Business Group strategy. This includes the translation of the newly developed brand platform in a set of marketing & sales tools and the development and implementation of a plan on product brand architecture and packaging across Segments. Besides that we ask your contribution in the further development and implementation of an external PR plan around our sustainability initiatives
What we ask
- You are currently in your University Bachelor/ Master education or 3rd / 4th year HBO Bachelor level within a relevant study.
- Pro-active team player
- Independent, accurate and flexible working attitude
- Sense of responsibility & high degree of willingness and eager to learn
- Intermediate level of English and fluent in Dutch
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Preferably available from septmeber 2020 for a minimum period of 5 months