Associate Scientist USP/ DSP (COVID-19)
Do you want to work on the USP development of HIV, RSV and COVID -19 Vaccine? If you have hands on USP and/or DSP experience and are interested in working in an R&D environment; Read on! #corona
For our client Janssen Vaccines & prevention, we are currently looking for a motivated associate scientist USP / DSP. The department is an international team of about 40 people working on the manufacturing of cell banks, virus seeds and clinical batches (phase I to III) to support the development of new vaccine candidates. Manufacturing activities are performed under strict cGMP regulations and the process is established together with development departments, engineering & maintenance, QC, QA and warehouse. They deliver high-quality results and to seek for opportunities for improvement: never a dull moment!
- The associate scientist is primarily responsible for the hands on cGMP production of Clinical Trial material, using state-of the art techniques;
- Apart from production operations you will be updating documentation, be responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment;
- Next to these core tasks small improvements and innovative projects will be a stable part of your daily work package;
- You will also be tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks.
- HBO/BSc with 3 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology;
- Expert in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and / or downstream processing (DSP);
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records;
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required;
- Lean green belt certification is preferred;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and/or English;
- You have a high degree of accuracy, initiative, and independence;
- You are flexible and stress-resistant and remains positive when priorities change;
- Has great social and trainer skills, is able to provide and receive feedback in a constructive way. You make yourself part of discussions and help transform these into positive actions.
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, Longer-term could be possible depending on business factors, but no promises can be made at this stage;
- Salary: €3000,- till €3400,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable;
- Holidays: 25 (+12);
- Startdate: Asap;
Oxford Global Resources is de marktleider binnen recruitment gespecialiseerd in de vakgebieden Science, Engineering en IT.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, laboratoria manager, R&D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch / synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians.
Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculaire biologie, analytische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinische chemie, medical sevices, food & nutrition.