Global Marketing Campaign Manager
Get in touch!
Leaseweb is seeking a driven, talented and experienced B2B marketer to help accelerate our marketing success. You will define and execute marketing programs that tell the Leaseweb story, generate demand and leads for Leaseweb globally.
You will work with the global and local marketing teams, sales teams and partners to understand marketing priorities, targets and audiences to then translate those into marketing campaigns and programs.
You are responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of marketing activities from lead to revenue. Execution will focus on integrating tactics such as online and email marketing, social media and events.
The marketing team (currently around 20 people) is responsible for all brand, demand and online marketing and product management. We are based at Leaseweb's headquarters in Amsterdam and work in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, UK and Singapore.
- Plan, create and execute (trigger based) campaigns across online and offline channels
- Lead acquisition through database growth and enrichment (use of external tools)
- Analyze and report on conversion and ROI to optimize our marketing mix
- Effective planning and execution of end-to-end campaign process including local marketing and sales teams
- Own and execute sponsored and owned (global) events targeting specific segments
- Develop account-based campaigns with sales teams for selective segments
- Develop and run product and promo campaigns
- Integrate marketing activities with our vendor partners
- Support the gotomarket of product introductions
- Work in bi-weekly sprints
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (>5 years) in B2B marketing within high-tech companies
- You are results driven and you take ownership
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of digital/ social media/ content marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM is required
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- A creative thinker with precise attention to detail
- A Bachelor marketing degree; Master degree is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact , via:
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Leaseweb wants to be transparent on how we work with you and how we store, process and transfer your personal data. As a condition to start our services to you, we need your consent to Leaseweb collecting and processing your personal data for this purpose, your potential future employer, directly or via other Leaseweb group companies.
The data we collect and process on you will be stored in our data base; this will be current data, from your public professional profile(s) and additional data provided to us by you, now as well as future additions and updates. We may contact you to keep your information up to date, for specific job opportunities and for other commercial communication related to our services. We will keep your data for a 12-month period from the last time you updated it so that we can contact you if a future opportunity arises that matches your experience and profile.
We will do so in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation, in particular the GDPR. Please read our privacy statement https://www.leaseweb.com/legal/privacy-statement for further information.
The International site provides access to our global portfolio of products.
For hosting exclusively in the United States, visit the US site.