This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants' demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why recruitment at Adyen is never ending and ever evolving. Adyen keeps growing and we look for a new colleague to join us in our quest to build the teams. Our recruiters have ownership over the full lifecycle of recruitment and help strategically to build a wide variety of team. You work closely with the business to facilitate an efficient hiring processes.
- Recruitment is a shared effort, everyone in the company is responsible for hiring new Adyener's;
- Make good decisions that support regional and global needs, not just personal or local ones is key within hiring;
- You have freedom to come up with ideas, creative approaches, new strategies and move fast on this instead of having endless meetings to get an approval.
What you'll do
- Facilitate effective recruitment strategies executed by the business;
- Support and train the business to effectively hire new members;
- You have creative and resourceful ways about sourcing & engaging with top talent;
- Transfer your passion of working at Adyen with your candidates;
- Make data driven recruitment decisions;
- Next to your recruitment efforts you are also leading one of the key recruitment projects;
- Build strong business partnership with hiring managers.
Who you are
- A born networker and able to build strong relationships;
- Passionate about commercial and staff recruitment;
- At least 3+ years experience in recruitment, preferable within the tech industry;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!
Share on social media:
Recruiter - Amsterdam