Project manager Productivity
Best, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 338917
Save a job
Job TitleProject manager Productivity
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to play a key role our Improvement Program. Are you a strong team player with excellent communication skills and do you have the ability to lead by influencing others? As Customer Services Project Manager Productivity, you will work closely with all the business functions to co-create and drive the execution of our service cost productivity funnel to contribute to the financial results of our growing Philips IGT business. You are a key member of the productivity team and work with a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals that develop and service world class Image Guided Therapy Systems (IGT-S) used for minimally invasive treatments.
The Customer Services Project Manager Productivity has a solid background in integral project management combined with broad technological knowledge and experience in international businesses.
You are responsible for
- Project manager for key initiatives in the productivity funnel, of which most are overarching other business functions such as R&D, supply chain, operations, market service processes, etc.
- Setting up cross-functional Kaizens with other functions to generate productivity improvement opportunities
- Building business cases, perform feasibility reviews and prioritize initiatives for maximum impact. Define the measures for success
- Integrate multiple functions and staff to ensure initiatives are properly prioritized and resourced
- Managing, delivering and handover projects in a structured and timely manner
- Delegating and drive project managers and action owners elsewhere in the organization
- Contributing in daily management comcell and bi-weekly progress meetings.
- Initiating field deployment of product improvements and monitor progress via Modality Performance Managers (MPM) in the business and markets.
- Feeding the cross-functional internal planning process, including input for strategic reviews as AOP and quarterly forecast around productivity and align with Business Unit and market stakeholders.
- Executing and Support BU strategies / plans cross modality, to support the structural improvement of the service operations of the Markets
You are a part of
You will work closely with all the interventional X-Ray (IGT) functions (Service, R&D, Marketing, Operations and Procurement). You will report into the CS productivity program manager, and are part of the IGT Customer Services marketing team. This job will give you a unique opportunity to have exposure to Customer Services MT management and the BIU management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following education, skills and experience
- Someone with BSc, preferably a Master's degree, in a technical domain and at least 4 years of experience in project management
- Broad knowledge of project management methods, planning methods and estimations techniques (resource, cost, time and risk). PMP level or equivalent mandatory
- Proven track record in a multinational, preferably in the Healthcare industry and/or in Customer Services
- Experience of owning/leading work streams within projects from idea through implementation
- Knowledge of quality and compliance requirements
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean and preferably strong financial knowledge
- With strong analytic and strategic skills, well structured, organized, focused and able to create transparency.
- Disciplined and able to self-manage
- Can do/team up to win mentality
- Strong communication, influencing skills, stakeholder management skills and ability to motivate an organization to develop service productivity products/solutions
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a very competitive salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.