Trade Compliance Manager Dangerous Goods
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 329953
Save a job
Job TitleTrade Compliance Manager Dangerous Goods
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Dangerous Goods Officer, you drive Operational Excellence across Supply Chain and Operations by ensuring compliance to the Dangerous Goods regulations. In this position, you will drive compliance on Dangerous Goods regulations across Supply Chain and Operations. You will support the drive within Philips towards Operational Excellence through the creation and implementation of processes and procedures to minimize risk and increase safety for Philips HealthTech products that are regulated as Dangerous Goods.
You are responsible for
· Creation and implementation of processes and procedures to minimize risk for Philips HealthTech products that are regulated as Dangerous Goods.
· Ensure HealthTech businesses are in regulatory compliance by assisting with part classification, training, and audits.
· Responsible for development and implementation of tools and resources to assist Global HealthTech sites with regulatory compliance concerning Dangerous Goods
· Educate and communicate with HealthTech sites regarding regulations and updates.
· Develop standards for master data for Global DG processes.
· Participate in global initiatives related to Dangerous Goods.
· Coach and consult factories and markets on Dangerous Goods compliance issues.
· Participate in audits and assessments for dangerous goods and other trade compliance domains (Supply Chain Security, Customs)
You are a part of
Global Trade compliance secures and optimizes the international trade flow between countries by complying with local and international regulations regarding taxes, dangerous goods, and supply chain security whilst facilitating international trade within the Philips Group Supply Chain. Your focus will be on the Europe region.
As Dangerous Goods Officer, you will report to the Global Trade Compliance Leader and functionally to the Dangerous Goods Director. You will become part of the Philips Group Supply Chain Organization. You will be the key contact for many stakeholders across the BG's, Markets and SVAL regionally and will provide them with timely and accurate information.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· BSc level on Supply Chain or Chemical engineering with a minimum of 3 -5 years' experience in an international Supply organization handling Dangerous Goods
· Proven track record of successfully implementing and deploying policies.
· Current certifications in 49CFR (US), IATA (Air), IMDG (Ocean), ADR (Road)
· Is precise and accurate and takes commitment seriously
· Sharp and concise communicator both verbally and written. Speaks and writes fluent English.
· Comfortable communicating with peers and senior management level
· Process oriented, driven by KPI's and focused on Operational Excellence.
· Ability to learn and internalize requirements of other Trade Compliance areas (PSCS, Customs)
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.