Procurement Quality and Risk Manager
- Amersfoort (NLD)
- Professional - Experienced
- 32-40 uren
- Job-ID: 3721
Corporate Procurement is embarking a transformation program, Source for the Stars, to increase its value contribution to the organization. In alignment with business objectives it is the objective to deliver both hard savings and value-add that goes beyond cost reduction. The Center of Operations & Expertise (COE) plays a central role in realizing this objective by structuring, improving, innovating, and automating processes so that the buyers can focus on activities where they maximize value to the organization.
To accelerate the effectiveness in achiving these organizational objectives, we are looking for an experienced Procurement Quality and Risk Manager to join the COE team.
Korte omschrijvingSolliciteer nu
Wat we vragen
- A master degree (preferably from a University of Technology but not mandatory);
- Relevant expertise in Quality & Risk Management processes and continuous process improvement;
- 8-12 years working experience, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Experienced in working at Procurement or Supply Chain functions;
- Project management skills and experience with leading small to medium-sized projects
- Experience with Food Safety & Quality Standards is a pre (e.g. BRC, FSSC, ISO)
- Proficiency in English required, Dutch beneficial
- Effective and engaging communication style
- Stakeholder sensitivity
- Positive mindset & perseverance
- Analytical skills with continuous improvement mind-set
- Experienced with MS Office applications and affinity with Procurement systems.
Wat we bieden
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
As Quality & Risk Manager, you will report to the COE Manager Procurement Strategy & Projects. In this function, you are implementing and maintaining the roadmap and framework for Quality and Risk Management, both internally and towards suppliers. Furthermore, you are coaching the category procurement and business procurement teams in how to deploy policies & procedures and framework in an effective manner. Below a list with typical responsibilities (not exhaustive):
- Drive the Procurement roadmap for Quality & Risk Management for the next three years;
- Maintain and improve procurement policies, procedures and process framework;
- Maintain and improve a risk control framework and monitor compliance to framework;
- Maintain and improve a structure for continuous process improvement;
- Embed and maintain internal & external quality and risk standards in procurement processes;
- Initiate and lead improvement projects that are related to (supplier) quality & risk management;
- Act as liaison to our Corporate and BG QA colleagues.
FrieslandCampina Corporate Procurement is a dynamic department that's globally responsible for all sourcing activities within FrieslandCampina. The results we achieve make a big difference on the profitability of the company. By working together with our suppliers we continuously strive to improve performance, optimize costs and ensure that our products have a competitive advantage over our peer competitors.
The Expertise team within the COE focuses on strategic and tactical projects that are related to policies & procedures, quality & risk management, category management, and supplier management. There is now an open position within the team related to quality & risk management. The function provides the opportunity to lead the development, implementation and maintenance of an integrated Quality & Risk Framework which requires strategic thinking, change management and enthusiasm on this topic.Solliciteer nu
JOB-ID: 3721 | Procurement Quality and Risk Manager, Netherlands
Laat je gegevens hier achter.
Ik bevestig hierbij dat ik de privacy verklaring heb gelezen en ermee akkoord ga dat FrieslandCampina mijn persoonlijke informatie bewaart zoals vermeld in het privacy beleid.Verstuur Socllicitatie formulier sluiten
Weet je zeker dat je wilt stoppen met solliciteren?
Sluit het sollicitatie proces door op de button te klikken of door deze vacature te delen.