WhatsApp logo Mail
Imagine implementing global Financial Markets processes.
We are looking for a conceptual thinker with the ability to write clear analysis. Fact based reasoning, challenging the status quo and pragmatism are valued skills in this position. Additionally the candidate should display strong organisational skills and be a confident presenter. Being a strong team player is highly valued.
Making a difference
As a Process Manager you are responsible for all stages of a project.
- Check new ideas and provide high level impact (Intake)
- Analyse full impact (Analysis)
- Develop solution and update processes (Realisation)
- Go Live (Implementation)
These steps require analytical skills, creativity and problem solving abilities and you have to be a Project and Implementation Manager as well.
In close cooperation with stakeholders like regional branches, business representatives, architecture and IT your efforts and leadership qualities will result in the successful implementation of international regulations.
Examples of recently implemented regulations are MiFiD2 and EMIR.
In addition to new regulations, Financial Markets Trading & Sales often look to introduce new instruments to their current product set. Both for the benefit of the bank and its customers.
Centralisation of Global processes is another area that demands a high level of attention. As an example, all New York Financial Markets processing was recently moved to Utrecht. These are just some examples of projects you could be involved in as a Process Manager.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Operating from our Head office in Utrecht, FMS supports all main Rabobank Operations Wholesale Rural and Retail offices globally. We are the service provider to Markets, Treasury and other internal customers. The services provided includes Transaction Processing, Confirmations, Transaction Reporting, Payments and Investigations. The department's main focus is managing and minimizing operational risks and delivering excellent service to our clients. With you as a Process Manager, the team will consist of ten diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Customer focus, analytical skills, creativity and problem solving abilities are clearly essential for the role of Process Manager. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- HBO (higher professional education) with 3-5 years of experience/WO (university) with 2-4 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills, coordination skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a Prince2 project environment and preferably also experience in Agile IT delivery and Lean management.
- knowledge of regulations such as EMIR, DFA and MiFID is an advantage
- Knowledge of Financial Markets products and processing
- Knowledge of Murex is an advantage
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- 'Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.''
- ' In 2016, an innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.''
- ' Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030. '
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout ;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Process Manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy .
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Karsten Marik, Head of FMS Global Development on or .
- Maurice van der Voort, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link .
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Delen:LinkedIn LinkedIn logo Twitter Twitter logo Mail Mail icon
ProcesmanagerType contract Fulltime Vakgebied Finance & Risk Locatie Utrecht (Nederland) Referentienummer JR_00013602 Publicatiedatum 23 oktober 2019
WhatsApp logo Mail
Je kunt online solliciteren op de vacature. Reacties worden conform vacaturemanagement in behandeling genomen.
We toetsen op basis van de screening procedures die binnen de Rabobank gelden of nieuwe medewerkers voldoende betrouwbaar zijn om werkzaamheden bij de Rabobank te verrichten.
Waar we het verschil maken