Lead IT Business Partner R&D and Idea-to-Market
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 301297
Save a job
Job TitleLead IT Business Partner R&D and Idea-to-Market
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Partner with Innovation and R&D as part of their leadership. Assuring Information Technology solutions and services enable our Innovation, R&D and Idea-to-Market and their processes. Ultimately, we deliver information for decision-making. We connect employees, customers, suppliers and shareholders with easy to use, available, reliable, serviceable, compliant, responsive and cost effective IT solutions and services; today and in the future.
You are responsible for
- Defining and evolving the IT strategy and delivery of roadmaps aligned with strategic business imperatives specifically for Innovation and R&D
- Actively collaborating with and challenging the Innovation and R&D's leadership in determining the IT demand and needs, providing them with insight of new technology developments and advice on how this can impact/contribute to their strategy
- Driving prioritization, consolidation and alignment for the IT financial planning (Strategic and Annual Operating Plans).
- Monitoring the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of IT services and communicating and reporting the performance of IT services and programs towards relevant IT and Innovation and R&D stakeholders
- Communicating with and coordinating within the IT Leadership Team on trends, initiatives, and programs, to enable advance IT planning, staffing and budgeting
- Monitoring quality, progress and performance of programs and taking all necessary corrective actions to ensure that all elements of Innovation and R&D information plans are being delivered
- All in all you are the focal point between IT and Business, acting as a CIO for Innovation and R&D
You are a part of
A new team that aims to improve Philips performance by optimizing IT as an integral part of the business strategy. The team is composed of diverse individuals across the globe. You will be interacting and exposed to various areas and departments of Philips, bringing with it unique visibility and insight in our company. One of the roles that truly connects IT and Business, guarding company-wide best interests. Allowing you to impact on how we do business, with room for own initiative. You will have direct reports who share and add in depth knowledge of Innovation and R&D.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
A successful track-record in aligning technology and business opportunity within the domain of R&D and Innovation
- Hands-on experience in different IT program roles, having successfully run multiple programs (5-8) in varying stages at the same time.
- Experience in a complex, multinational transformation environment with Product Development, PDLM, R&D and innovation for products as well as NPI
- Relevant IT domain knowledge - you thoroughly understand how IT supports the R&D processes
- Strong, empathic communicator.
- Ability to inspire and influence partners effectively, for individually or collectively chosen direction.
- Typically, 10 to 15 years experience in IT/business (leadership) roles.
In return, we offer you
A key position in the HQ of a global player in transition. In this role, you have the chance to be a real game changer and have direct impact on the business results, and what Philips is going to bring to the market next, through IT innovations. Furthermore, you get the unique opportunity to shape this organization as it is in full development.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.