NPI Projectmanager Medical
NPI Projectmanager Medical Benchmark
NPI Projectmanager Medical
NPI Project Manager Medical at Benchmark Almelo
The NPI (New Product Introduction) Project Manager Medical within Benchmark is the bridge builder between client, product development and manufacturing. You are responsible for the guidance and results of various NPI projects for the Medical sector.
What you can add
As Project Manager NPI you are responsible for the realization of NPI projects. Part [MV1] of this is also informing the internal and external customer with regard to the feasibility and progress of the projects. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a great sense of responsibility to realize these projects on time and to convey this to the departments involved. Electronics mechanics As Project Manager NPI you are financially and technically responsible for your projects. If necessary, you search for flexible solutions within the boundaries, but you always remain "in control". In this dynamic position you functionally lead a multidisciplinary team consisting of a Manufacturing Engineer, Logistics Engineer, Supply Chain Architect, Supply Chain Development Engineer, Quality Engineer and Test Development. You develop your team through coaching on both professional and personal level.
How to add value
- You improve and realize the implementation of new products in operations, which contribute to added value for the customer and profitability of Benchmark Almelo.
- You strive to improve the result in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You have a "can do" mentality.
- You improve processes together with your team.
- You are the calling card for Benchmark.
You have the following tasks
- From NPI you translate the requirements of the customer, internally and externally to your project team.
- You are also responsible for assessing and approving requested changes to the production process and supply chain.
- You will transfer new products to regular production and you are responsible for the organization of the production.
- Drafting, coordinating and realizing dynamic NPI projects.
- Create maximum satisfaction with both internal and external customers.
- Functional management of the high-quality project team
- Setting up the logistics process for new products, including entering the associated logistics system parameters.
- Assessing the impact on quality, logistics, technology and costs of changes in the projects.
In this position you report in the matrix organization to the Program Director and the Program Manager.
We are looking for a new colleague:
- With at least a HBO / WO diploma, preferably in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management.
- With affinity with Technology and / or technical background.
- With a background and preferably experience in the medical industry.
- With 3 - 5 years demonstrable project management skills in complex (technical) projects.
- With knowledge of and experience with Lean Manufacturing.
- Who thinks from the Manufacturing organization and with affinity with Development.
- With experience with MRP and ERP.
- Can set priorities and put the customer first.
- Who is able to implement changes and show ownership in them.
- Who - last but not least - is stress resistant, analytically strong, solution and result oriented.
In addition, our new colleague has good communication skills and is able to communicate at all different levels in the organization.
This position is ideal for an ambitious Project Manager who wants to develop within a high-quality international player at top level, with various career opportunities in Project and Program Management.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 holidays and 13 atv-days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, within Benchmark there is the possibility to flexibly organize your working hours.
- Broad development possibilities. Within Benchmark, there are countless opportunities to develop.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc.,, a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark, you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact at .
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment from HR.