WhatsApp logo Mail
ensuring a state-of-the-art internal audit function that adds value to Rabobank group by providing assurance, advice and insight, from the perspective that culture and behavior are drivers behind this. You help the auditors to create impact. As a Quality, Knowledge and Innovation Specialist (Culture and Behavior) , Audit Rabobank you can make a difference by facilitating your colleagues of Audit Rabobank in delivering high quality and value-added products that live up to our professional standards, stakeholder expectations and the latest innovations. Y ou have the opportunity to globally improve audit activities with regard to culture and behavior, anchor this in the audit approach, way of working and trainings for audit colleagues.
Y ou can make a difference by being a brainstorming partner with out-of-the-box ideas and good communicative skills. You have 10 years relevant working experience as an organisational psychologist or consultant or a proven track record in the area of culture and behavior in an internal audit department or a comparable position within an international (audit) company or supervisory authority (e.g. for the banking sector). You have the ambition to use your knowledge to advance the (Audit) Rabobank organization in this area. Y ou have the ability to think in abstract and conceptual terms and to actively use the potential for change.
Making a difference
- Further integrating culture and behavioral aspects in the risk analyses, audit planning and the standard audit approach in alignment with the 1st and 2nd line.
- Providing specialist guidance on culture and behavior related topics in accordance with current industry practices regarding methods, techniques, tools and training of the audit functions of Rabobank Group (including subsidiaries).
- Being able to operate in the border area between audit and business and thus contribute to increasing the added value of AR.
- Acting as a sounding board for culture and behavior in the audit practice.
- Performing specialised assignments with regard to culture and behavior on entity and bank level.
- Focussing on the permanent development of the audit function with regard to culture and behavior in the audits to respond in a timely manner to social developments and stakeholders' wishes and requirements.
- Facilitating and providing training (global) and develop tools for auditors and audit managers.
- Providing overall insight with regard to signals from audits on cultural and behavioral issues.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Global Quality and Operations team brings talented people together to support the Audit teams globally to have an important impact on Rabobank's success. Audit Rabobank delivers (independent) audit assurance, advice and insights aimed at achieving Rabobank's strategic objectives. We work closely with empowered first and second-line employees. All this with a view to align with the strategy, governance and structure of Rabobank.
With you as a Quality, Knowledge and Innovation Specialist (Culture and Behavior) , the team will consist of 8 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, working collectively to achieve our ambition to facilitate Audit Rabobank to act operational excellent.
Simone de Bruijn, QKI specialist Culture and Behavior: "I like to inspire people to think differently and to make the change they want to see.
Kees Keizer, QKI specialist Audit Quality: "I am here to support audit colleagues in excellent and innovative audit performance."
Customer focus, collaboration, inspirational development and innovative entrepreneurship are clearly essential for the role of Quality, Knowledge and Innovation Specialist (Culture and Behavior) , Audit Rabobank. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
· a passionate, senior, proactive, innovative professional with good communication skills, a solution-oriented approach, and up-to-date knowledge and experience in the area of culture and behaviour;
· academic degree in social sciences, preferably psychology;
· broad experience with cultural and behavioral challenges in organisations with regard to both vision and concrete application;
· degree as an RA (Register Accountant) or RO (Register Operational Auditor) is considered a bonus;
· excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Dutch.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
· Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
· In 2016, an innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.
· Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
· a gross monthly salary between € 4.383,- and €7.533,-. The final classification depends on knowledge, experience and education;
· a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
· an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay out ;
· a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
· flexible working times and location-independent working;
· 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
· a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Quality, Knowledge and Innovation Specialist (Culture and Behavior) and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy .
· If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Geerte-Marij Dijkstra, Chief Global Quality & Operations Audit Rabobank on or . You can also contact Simone de Bruijn, Quality, Knowledge and Innovation Specialist (Culture and Behavior) on or .
· , would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via or .
· The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
· The application process for this vacancy can include an individual assessment.
· Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link .
· Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
LinkedIn LinkedIn logo Twitter Twitter logo Mail Mail icon
Quality Knowledge and Innovation Specialist (Culture and Behaviour)Type contract Fulltime Vakgebied Finance & Risk Opleiding Master Locatie Utrecht (Nederland) Referentienummer JR_00012908 Publicatiedatum 15 oktober 2019
WhatsApp logo Mail
Je kunt online solliciteren op de vacature. Reacties worden conform vacaturemanagement in behandeling genomen.
We toetsen op basis van de screening procedures die binnen de Rabobank gelden of nieuwe medewerkers voldoende betrouwbaar zijn om werkzaamheden bij de Rabobank te verrichten.
Waar we het verschil maken