Wil je werken in een enthousiast team? Sta je open voor innovatie en persoonlijke ontwikkeling? En wil je graag meewerken aan de ontwikkeling en productie van heerlijke en eerlijke producten? Dan pas je prima bij Intersnack. We hebben allerlei vacatures. En wie weet zit jouw droombaan ertussen.
Voor vragen over deze vacatures, carriere- en stagemogelijkheden kun je contact opnemen met .
Intersnack is the leading company in the savoury snack segment in many European markets. In over 30 production sites in Europe we produce a volume of 560,000 mt with approximately 8,400 employees. Intersnack Group generates revenues of around EUR 2.4 bn. The brand portfolio includes strong brands like Funny Frisch, Chio, KP Snacks, Estrella Maarud, Vico, Ültje and Pom-Bär. What initially started as a regional German potato chips producer has become one of the most successful European savoury snack producers of branded and private label products.
We are passionate about enriching people's lives with the very best savoury snacks. This we achieve not only through our unique blend of international expertise and local knowledge, but also through our innovative approach, outstanding quality and by striving for excellence in all areas.
We are a privately owned company with innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork at our core. Our philosophy is based on rapid decision making, efficient actions and intelligent solutions.
For Intersnack Procurement,B.V., the management unit responsible for sourcing and purchasing of all direct, in-direct and services we are looking for a
Senior Category Manager Logistics- Based in Cologne, Doetinchem or Slough
The Senior Category Manager has the key responsibility to develop and implement Sourcing strategies for the strategic logistics category with topics as road transport, sea freight and warehousing. Being responsible for the sourcing strategy and the securing of the reliable service levels for all Intersnack management units across Europe. You are going to manage a spend of approx. € 150 Mio p.a. for the overall category. Develop, lead and implement strategic and international sourcing projects in international cross functional teams e.g. cost and process improvement projects, international tendering, supplier integration projects etc.. You will be part of an international team and report to the Director Procurement Non-Food.
- Develop and execute the logistics category (spend of € 150m p.a.) according to the overall procurement strategy of the Intersnack Group
- Create an agreed pipeline of initiatives, projects and activities with focus on sustainable cost base reduction, in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Tender and negotiate logistics contracts
- Procurement support during transformation in roll-out and implementation
- Termination of existing contracts
- Renegotiation of contract conditions
- Contracting of new parties in logistics
- Negotiation of Change Requests and contract amendments
- Sound knowledge of logistics processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge in strategic sourcing RFx process
- Bachelor / Master of Science degree in Business Management or related field
- 5+ years' experience in senior procurement role preferably logistics or equal experiences
- Project management experience
- Critical thinking (strategic and conceptual) skills
- Intercultural skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to organize and prioritize conflicting demands
- Capable team player with excellent oral and written communication skills within the project organisation as well as on executive level
- Speaks, writes and negotiates fluently in English
- Consulting background is a plus
- Proven experience in successfully contracting of services
A challenging position with international exposure and top-level attention in a very strategic area of the organization and a place "at the core" at Europe's biggest and best producer of savoury snacks.
Questions or ready to apply?
If you have questions considering this job or want to apply feel free to contact Dimphe van Mansom, HR manager by phone: or sent an email to