Treasury Management Consultant for Financial Institutions (NL) - Zanders Career
A few years ago, we created a new team, the 'Treasury Management for Financial Institution(s)', TM4FI, team. A consulting team that bundled all our finance, IT, risk and treasury knowledge for the financial market. The interest in our services within the financial institutions is increasing and therefore we are looking forward to expanding the team.
Are you ready to bring our Treasury Management services to the Financial Institutions market? Do you like to interact with clients, create solutions and make an impact? Join Zanders and the TM4FI team! Together we are implementing the right treasury solutions for our clients.
You will be part of our consulting team (50 consultants) in The Netherlands. Within this team, 6 dedicated TM4FI consultants work for different banks and insurers in Europe. The goal is to deliver the best possible products and services to our clients. As (senior) business analyst you are the bridge between risk, finance and IT, with a specific focus on treasury processes. You deliver solutions for our current client base, but you will also focus on the development of our new Treasury services within the Financial Institutions market.
- Advisor and sparring partner on financial and risk IT driven processes for the departments: treasury management, cash management, payments, portfolio management, finance and risk
- Gap analyses, draft and review financial and risk report processes
- Selection and implementation of treasury- and cash management systems and bank communication systems as SWIFT
- Business development together with your colleagues by visiting clients, organizing seminars, speak on an (international) congress etc.
- Coach new talented colleagues within the Zanders Talent Program
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master's degree that relates to Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience in the financial sector (banks, insurers or asset managers) or consulting firm
- Strong interest in data-analytics and (functional) process analyses
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
We offer in return
- Varied and personal training program that will elevate your soft skills and content knowledge.
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly and become a refined professional with credibility and value
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Call or send an e-mail