Amsterdam - Working on a new product from scratch which is going to bring the most relevant news to millions of people.
What will you be doing
In this job as an iOS developer you will help develop news apps in an environment that keeps reinventing itself and puts the user/reader first. Naturally, you make sure this apps works seamlessly and is user friendly, so everyone can access his or her news.
- Together with the UX’ers you will design the app where you’ll be responsible for coding, testing and deploying.
- You guide the backend developers through your requirements
- You align with the front-end developers to ensure that our product is aligned on all platforms.
About the team
You will become part of a new team. As this team has yet to be created, you are at the start of something new. With this comes the opportunity to contribute to deciding the most efficient way to complete the roadmap. The aim is to work together with a team of mobile, backend and frontend developers, accompanied by UX designers.
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour workweek.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 24 paid holiday days.
- Location in Amsterdam.
- Fully paid functional technical training.
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack.
Who are you
As you’ve already built several iOS apps, you know how to turn the concept of an app into a launched app in the App store. Solid experience with Swift and Objective-C is needed as we plan to build mobile native. Also you:
- are familiar with CI/CD for mobile.
- have experience performance testing/optimization.
- are passionate about development and always focus on quality.
- are team oriented, always going for victory together.
Are you going to be our new colleague? Apply now!
Do you still have some more questions? I will happily answer those via firstname.lastname@example.org +316 83 80 00 59. A WhatsApp message is also possible.
We love doing our own recruitment and are not interested in working with agencies.