European HR Programmes Manager
JOB - European HR Programmes Manager
European HR Programmes Manager
In a strategic and operational role, the European HR Programme Manager will design key programmes, establish performance standards and set timelines together with the European HR Senior Director. He or she will also assign tasks and work phases in the life cycle of multiple projects.
The role requires strong business acumen and extensive knowledge of and experience with programmes in the full employee life cycle within complex business environments. Key components of this role include designing, rolling out, facilitating, coordinating and following up on a number of HR programmes for Medline, monitoring milestones and influencing key stakeholders so that these programmes are successfully completed. He or she will proactively aim for continuous improvement and further professionalisation of the HR department.
- Work with the European HR Senior Director to create a roll-out strategy and plan for new or updated HR programmes.
- Design, roll out, facilitate, coordinate and follow up on a number of strategic and tactical HR programmes, like career paths in Medline, talent development programmes, Employee Value Proposition enhancement, raising rewards awareness, sustainable employability, diversity or name a few.
- Establish overall performance standards, timelines and schedules, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Ensure adjustment and, where necessary, consistency between the various regions and departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritise workload and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
- 10+ years of experience in HR, several of which in an HRBP capacity
- Demonstrated expertise in HR programme management with experience leading process improvement efforts
- Proven successful track record in designing and implementing HR programmes within a complex organisation
- Proven project management capabilities, including experience handling multiple key projects at the same time
- Successful record of implementing new processes and systems with measurable results, ability to build tools and frameworks that facilitate deployment and change in a complex, large-scale organisation
- Experience with compensation or talent acquisition a plus
- Proven knowledge of MS Office products, HRIS experience a plus
- Agile and hands-on with solid analytical skills and business acumen
- Performance driven; wants to get the best out of oneself and the company at all times
- Influential, engaging and persuasive in communications; strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail; critical thinking and solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance perfectionism with pragmatism and make wise decisions
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation, with strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, with the ability to take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to the attention of Hanneke van der Putte at: [email protected] . Please note, applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment internally. Résumés sent by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
ContactMedline International B.V. Nieuwe Stationsstraat 10 Arnhem 6811 KS Nederland TEL - +31 88 0011 900