Country Sales Manager
We are currently looking for a new Country Sales Manager for the Netherlands.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions and 3 Step IT have agreed to create a European strategic alliance with the ambition to provide complete, sustainable, technology lifecycle management solutions internationally.
This service offer, deeply rooted in the circular economy, will meet organisations’ demands for more flexible and sustainable product as a service solutions.
This alliance will be effective in the 20* European countries where each of the partners operates, as part of a partnership developed under the name “BNP Paribas 3 Step IT”.
Within the partnership, a joint venture operation will trade in 11 countries, starting in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions is a European leader in financing professional equipment.
It has been active for more than 20 years in the rental and lifecycle management market.
Its technology equipment services have been available in France and Italy.
The partnership with 3 Step IT enables this business to expand internationally and to strengthen its re-marketing capabilities at the end of the contract.
3 Step IT is a technology life cycle management specialist.
It is a leader in northern Europe, with headquarters in Helsinki.
Its services include funding the acquisition and management of technology (usually IT devices), and then refurbishing and remarketing them.
This partnership enables 3 Step IT to expand into other countries, notably in Western Europe, where BNP Paribas Leasing.
The alliance between BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions and 3 Step IT confirms a joint ambition to become a leader in the field of finance and product as a service solutions for technology equipment in Europe.
The plan is to take a lead in promoting the circular economy with services that help maintain equipment in use, and recondition returned equipment for resale to extend its life.
Join us to create and develop our new unit in the Netherlands.
As Country Sales Manager for BNP Paribas 3 Step entity in the Netherlands, you are responsible for establishing and bringing the BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture to the market.
You have the day to day responsibility to launch and manage successfully the local business.
In this role, you are in charge of developing and implementing the sales strategy according to the Strategic Sales Plan, supporting and promoting BNP Paribas 3 Step IT joint venture strategy and initiatives. Your mission is to build and manage high-performance team, developing and executing country business plans, allocate appropriate resources to customers, developing internal and external relationships, and promoting the BNP Paribas and 3 Step IT values. You will be expected to provide leadership and have oversight of the sales, buy back and customer service teams as well as taking the lead in developing new customers, partners and vendors. You will drive new business, build customer loyalty, and ensure high service retention rates, while ensuring the local functions support the growth effectively.
As Country Sales Manager for BNP Paribas 3 Step IT in the Netherlands you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a business plan and effective sales strategies with goals and objectives for the country, based on opportunity, customer needs, and the BNP Paribas 3 Step IT joint venture strategic direction
- Taking the lead in developing new customers, partners and vendors agreements
- Building strong sales and customer service teams (non front office operations will be performed by BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions/ Technology Solutions business unit on behalf of the BNP Paribas 3 Step IT entity Ensuring that Sales team, Customer Service and other operational functions are building, maintaining and implementing the business plan
- Managing the P&L and balance sheet to meet and exceed country budgets in accordance with BNP Paribas 3 Step IT joint venture policies. P&L management is a joint responsibility with the Technology Solutions business unit manager
- Providing outstanding leadership to the teams, ensuring the highest performing team is in place, and creating opportunities for the team members to develop
- Identifying potential new customers and new market opportunities and regularly re-assess the customer base to identify high-value customers and ensure that resources are assigned appropriately in order to maintain loyalty with key customers
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts and building a network of industry contacts to ensure the company stays up to date with potential partners and competitors in the asset finance and lifecycle management networks
- Ensuring country operations are carried out in compliance with local laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Ensuring in respect to Third Party funders, interactions with back office functions of Credit & Risk, deal processing and funding and portfolio management, delinquency and losses are managed correctly on behalf of the organization where required.
COMPETENCES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 10+ years of Sales Related Leadership and an a Bachelor's degree in business/related field or equivalent
- B2B experience and solid experience from working in an international organization within Financial Services, IT or other business Services
- Effective and respected leadership capabilities with proven track record of sales management leading high performing teams
- Results oriented and a business-driven mindset by consistently thinking bottom line impact
- Excellent selling, positioning and negotiation skills. Ability to utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling and mastery of sales best practices
- Customer focus and client satisfaction mindset to build effective relationships with customers
- Deep understanding of both business and people, including their drivers and success factors
- A strong strategic thinker that plans years ahead, explains how the external environment affect the business and translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives/plans for units and individuals
- Effective and strong communication skills including establishing credibility and trust with authority, customers and employees
- A motivating and influencing leader that enthusiasms the team to collaborate
- An effective respected leader that knows how to gain support for new business initiatives, achieve revenue targets and KPI’s
- Experience in people management across diverse regions, cultures and disciplines within line matrix and line organizations
- Fluent in English and Dutch both in writing and orally.
- A true passion for B2B and the tech industry
- A high degree of personal accountability being a Change Agent
Knowledge and experience of entrepreneurial environments is helpful, as is a willingness and evidence of an ability to innovate.
If you meet the requirements for the position and feel that you would be a great fit to our team, please send us your CV as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Julia Maric on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Rob Schreuder, HR manager at BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Netherlands, e-mail; email@example.com or by phone on +31 (0) 73 - 63 99 407.
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So come join us!
3 Step IT is a Finnish forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years.
Our service portfolio helps customers manage IT devices from financing to use and renewal in a cost-efficient manner, that is transparent and ecological.
We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 676 million euros in 2018.
We have affiliates in 10 countries and some 400 employees.
For more information about us, visit www.3stepit.com
As the European leader in asset finance, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions supports the growth of its clients and industrial partners by offering rental and finance solutions for their professional equipment.
At the heart of the usage economy, we provide businesses with the flexibility they need to remain competitive and grow in a sustainable way.
Our 3200 employees support our clients and partner’s growth by providing them expert advice and more and more digitalized user journeys.
In 2018, we financed 357,000 projects for a total volume of 13.5 billion euros in 18 countries, in Europe and also China, the United States and Canada.
For more information about us, visit www.leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.com