Have you always wanted to work on a chemical pilot plant? This is your change to be part of an innovative project, where you will operate a CO2 capture pilot plant.
The pilot plant operator will be part of a team which will operate a CO2 capture pilot plant, which will treat a stream of flue gas from a power plant. The purpose of this pilot plant project is to de-risk and prove performance of a breakthrough solid adsorbent stacked fluidized bed technology for CO2 capture, sufficiently to support investment in the next phase of the technology development, which would be a large scale (~100X) technology demonstration project.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the pilot plant operator will operate the pilot plant in line with operating procedures and experimental plan, analyse operational data, and propose improvements. The pilot plant operator will be working closely with other technicians, operators and the Program Manager to ensure efficient handover and effective dissemination of information.
- Mbo 4 work and thinking level, obtained through education (e.g. VAPRO C )
- Hands-on experience with equipment maintenance and repair
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible in work duties and hours, since the position involves work in different shifts (day, 3 shift and 5 shift)
- Good written and verbal communications skills – English required; Dutch is a plus
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative project
- Training of safety and plant operation
- Competitive salary base, upon demonstrated experience and competences, with premium upon mandate completion