Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
"Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change"
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
Share this vacancyThe ideal candidate has passion for HR and a service oriented mentality!
The HR representative provides administrative support to the HR department and assists with payroll processing. You act as the liaison between the HR Business Partners and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Together with your direct HR Representative colleague and a Payroll specialist you are responsible for the HR Shared Service Center activities for the Netherlands. The position is located at our Headquarters in Venray. You will report directly to the Director Compensation & Benefits.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Provide front- and back-office administrative support for managers, staff and HR team so that the HR objectives can be achieved;
- Provide support and information to the HR business Partners and Payroll administrator with regard to basic HR policies & processes and employee benefits;
- Make sure administration and systems are up to date and take necessary action when needed (e.g. sickness absence, personnel files, appraisal & remuneration cycle, time and attendance);
- First point contact of information within the HR department for staff and managers concerning employment terms and conditions, legislation and other HR matters;
- Process one-off and regular changes in employee benefits and staff details in the administrative records, and notifies the payroll officer properly;
- Focus on and make suggestions for improvements in administrative processes (forms, data, workflows etc.) and drive these improvements towards implementation.