Indirect TAX Manager
Indirect Tax Manager
Rotterdam | Finance
We are currently actively looking for a Indirect Tax Manager to join our Tax Team at Allianz!
Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world representing an international network of strong brands with first-class products. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business, in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and society. The Allianz Group serves more than 85 million customers in about 70 countries.
The Benelux region has one tax team, working out of Rotterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg with hubs in Amsterdam and 's-Hertogenbosch. We are searching for an Indirect Tax Specialist (location Rotterdam, willingness to travel to other Dutch locations) on full-time or part-time basis. While this role is Netherlands based with a focus on Dutch indirect tax matters, you will be expected to contribute to and support the Benelux tax function on all relevant taxes. As such, you will report to the Head of Operational Tax Benelux.
In this role, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- You will manage and advise the business on Dutch and international (cross-border) indirect tax matters (VAT and IPT)
- You will assist with M&A projects
- You will independently initiate and implement tax opportunities and identify tax risks
- You will collaborate with the Dutch Tax Authorities (rulings, tax audits, etc.)
- You will be responsible of reviewing documents/legal contracts from an indirect tax perspective
- You will review tax returns for VAT and assist with annual pro rata calculations
- You will provide ad hoc support/advice on IPT You will implement tax controls, including the provision of internal trainings to contribute to tax awareness within the organization
- You will supporting the Benelux tax function in all tax matters within the Benelux region
- You will work in alignment on all tax matters with Group Tax located in Munich and the relevant business stakeholders.
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140.000 people serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
What do you get in return?
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home;
- An excellent salary;
- A pension plan with a small contribution and participation in the Allianz share plan;
- Your own online Xcelerate Academy in which you can develop as much as you can;
- 25 vacation days (based on a 38-hour working week);
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Located in the heart of Rotterdam at the Coolsingel.
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.