a Category Manager Flexible Packaging
Werken bij Intersnack
Wil je werken in een enthousiast team? Sta je open voor innovatie en persoonlijke ontwikkeling? En wil je graag meewerken aan de ontwikkeling en productie van heerlijke en eerlijke producten?
Dan pas je prima bij Intersnack. We hebben allerlei vacatures. En wie weet zit jouw droombaan ertussen.
Intersnack is the leading company in the savoury snack segment in many European markets. In over 30 production sites in Europe we produce a volume of 560,000 mt with approximately 8,400 employees. Intersnack Group generates revenues of around EUR 2.4 bn. The brand portfolio includes strong brands like Funny Frisch, Chio, KP Snacks, Estrella Maarud, Vico, Ültje and Pom-Bär. What initially started as a regional German potato chips producer has become one of the most successful European savoury snack producers of branded and private label products.
We are passionate about enriching people's lives with the very best savoury snacks. This we achieve not only through our unique blend of international expertise and local knowledge, but also through our innovative approach, outstanding quality and by striving for excellence in all areas.
We are a privately-owned company with innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork at our core. Our philosophy is based on rapid decision making, efficient actions and intelligent solutions.
Due to expansion of the team we are looking for a Category Manager Flexible Packaging
This is a high-profile role within the Intersnack Procurement team in order to:
- Support the Senior Category Manager Flexibles in the execution of the sourcing strategy to ensure a competitive cost management over a multi-year horizon;
- Improve the Design-to-Print process across Europe in close collaboration with
- key stakeholders and lead related services categories;
- Support the design and implementation of a Flexible Packaging guideline to set-up a group wide printing standard;
- Provide high level analytical support to the regional Flexible Packaging colleagues
- and set up KPIs to monitor the performance;
- Have direct influence on the entire Flexible Packaging spend across Europe by supporting the RFX process;
- Deliver Intersnack Group objectives in terms of cost, quality, service and innovation;
- Foster close working relationship with Vendor Assurance and Group Packaging colleagues
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management or related field
- Packaging procurement and artwork-management experience 5+ years
- CIPS qualified or related equivalent
- Capable team player with excellent oral and written (in English) communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Assertive, convincing and pro-active
- Strategic and conceptual skills
- Solid intercultural orientation
- Commercial and competitive mind set, a negotiator
- Result-oriented, firm business acumen
- Able to travel up to 20%
A challenging position with international exposure and top-level attention in a very strategic area of the organization and a place "at the core" at Europe's biggest and best producer of savoury snacks.
Questions or ready to apply?
If you have questions considering this job or want to apply feel free to contact Dimphe van Mansom, HR manager by phone: or sent an email to
Intersnack Nederland BV ©