Back to vacancy list
Customer Service Department Manager
14 February 2020
Trespa International B.V . is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. Trespa is part of Broadview Holding Group an international holding active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the group are Arpa Industriale, Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal. The Headquarter of Trespa is based in Weert
For our Customer Service Department based in our headquarter in Weert we are looking for a
Customer Service Department Manager
who is able to bring our CSD department to the next decennium
Job Role Characterization:
As CSD Manager you will develop and implement a short- and medium-term business plan to bring the department to the next level. You will lead the department of about 30 employees divided in an International Order Processing team and Inside Sales Team through coaching and continue process improvements. Furthermore you will actively support our International Sales Teams with excellent CSD support to reach the ultimate customer satisfaction and be a trustworthy stable partner. One of your main projects is to set a digital transformation roadmap in your department.
- You lead the CSD team through coaching, development of individuals and driving continue process improvements.
- You translate the strategic goals into a Business Plan (3 years scope) and organizational development plan in order to bring the CSD department to the next level.
- You introduce KPI's to strive for continuous improvement, report and visualize progress.
- You act as a catalyst for the team to drive change and set new (digital) processes.
- You have a passion to connect with your internal and external customer to understand their needs and strive for world class support.
- You are able to build solid relationships with your own team, your customers and internal departments
- You build capabilities for the workforce of the future including training plans.
- You empower people to work in new ways giving day-to-day tools a digital upgrade
- You communicate frequently via traditional and digital methods
- At least 8 years of proven experience in a similar job;
- Proven people development experience;
- Experience in implementing change and digital processes;
- Experience and ambition to bring the department to the next level;
- Excellent leadership and relationship-building skills;
- Business acumen, commercial insight and implementation power;
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills;
- Project management and analytical skills;
- Curious, creative and able to think out of the box;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must;
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality;
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative;
- Able to hit the ground while staying calm under pressure;
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude;
- CRM Management experience;
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor+/ Master's degree in Management, Sales, Marketing or the equivalent
- PC Windows-based software experience required with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software.
- Professional level of Dutch and English
Please send your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email .
Subscribe to receive further information about the latest products, services and news from Trespa
© 2020 Trespa.com -