|Geplaatst op:||dinsdag 30 juni 2020|
The Etos distribution center is located in Midden Kennemerland (Beverwijk). With 550 branches, Etos is a major player in the Dutch market in the field of beauty, body care and health. As part of the team at the distribution center, you are the link between suppliers and stores and provide the stores with the right products every day! So you are an important pivot within the organization.
More than 240 people of all backgrounds and nationalities work at the Beverwijk location.
As a logistic employee at Etos distribution centrum you are the link between the stores and the suppliers. Everyday you make sure the shelfs at the drugstores are filled with the right products.
In various services between 6:00 am and 9:00 am, your working day starts as a logistics employee in the Etos distribution center located in Beverwijk! After clocking in and a nice cup of coffee, you get started with the first orders.
Walking with a cart through the large warehouse you pick the right products and then prepare these orders for the stores. You do this with the help of a voice picking system. When your cart is full or the order is ready, you take the next order and get back to work.
At the end of the day, all your full carts will go all over the country and who knows, you might take one of your own products off the shelf!
• You are at least 18 years old
• You are at least 1.60 meters due to Working Conditions;
• You are able to travel great distances on foot with your cart;
• You like to tackle;
• During the first three weeks you are available for the training phase at least 4 days a week.
And it is useful if
• You live in the Kennemerland, Hoofddorp & Haarlem region;
• You can work accurately and result-oriented.
In addition to a part-time job of at least 24 hours a week, you can expect the following;
• Salary of € 9.76 gross per hour
• In addition, you receive holiday pay and you accrue vacation days via Olympia;
• Ability to be trained as a reach truck driver;
• Growing in salary is an option;
• You receive a travel allowance from 6 kilometers (one way);
• Working hours from 06: 00-15: 30 on weekdays;
You will start with a temporary contract, but it is possible to extend to a permenant contract!
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Central Recruitment on 023 583 7080 or apply directly!
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.