||Effectus-HR Zwolle via Effectus-HR
||maandag 22 juni 2020
The demand for organic raw materials is growing, and as a trader of organic nuts and tropical fruits, you notice that every day. Where the sales figures of your product group grow every year, you require more and more creativity to guarantee the purchase of high-quality products. You have a global network and are constantly looking for new opportunities to meet all the demands of the market and your customers. Where last year you only bought products in Asia and South America, you now see interesting opportunities in Africa. You know that there is still a lot of conventional agriculture there, but you see opportunities to have more farmers switch to organic farming in cooperation with existing partners. You read it right: in this dynamic job you are responsible for both a successful purchasing and sales process. You enjoy the opportunities this job offers you on a daily basis. And the combination of commercial and social gives you a lot of satisfaction; working to create a better world together with colleagues and business partners.
Are you our new trader with a passion for the organic market in nuts and tropical fruits?
Are you commercial and enterprising? Are you a social, but also strong negotiator with love for people, nature and the (organic) food sector? Do you know how to bind the right suppliers and customers to DO-IT and achieve the optimal collaboration? Do you have the ambition to work in a fast-growing company and can you grow rapidly with our dynamic organization? Then this vacancy should excite you!
Who are we?
We are DO-IT, a successful, international and fast-growing organization active in the import and distribution of 100% organic food ingredients. We believe we can contribute to a sustainable world. How? By making organic food ingredients and consumer products available and thus stimulating organic farming. In our packaging department, ingredients are packaged into units for consumers and food services in the European market. DO-IT also owns two consumer brands (la BIO IDEA and Amaizin).
Are you the enthusiastic trader we are looking for?
We are looking for a trader who can handle the international organic market both independently and as a team. In this position you are responsible for, among other things, independently initiating, building and maintaining successful customer and supplier relationships. You are a true networker with an eye for detail, the company and the people you do business with or want to do business with.
How exactly are you going to accomplish that?
- You will visit (potential) customers and suppliers, build close ties and supervise the entire buying and selling process.
- You supervise fellow account managers in specific sales activities.
- You are always aware of developments in the market, such as the relationship between harvest yield and market demand.
- You make optimal use of all market opportunities with regard to the expansion of the supplier network.
- You take your responsibility in achieving the sales and margin targets for organic nuts and tropical fruits.
- You understand the dynamics of the food industry and are able to link customer-oriented advice to the commercial goal.
Do you have these competencies?
- Commercial education at higher vocational (HBO) or university (WO) level
- At least 5 years of purchasing or sales experience in nuts and tropical fruits (organic is an advantage)
- A worldwide network in the requested product groups
- Knowledge of several languages, but at least a good command of English and preferably Dutch
- You are a people person who enjoys personal relationships
- You are a driven negotiator with persuasiveness, someone with strong communication and commercial skills and has the goodwill factor
- You love to travel! You will visit suppliers and partners worldwide once a month on average
This is what we offer you!
- Full-time employment contract
- Excellent competitive salary
- Extensive package of fringe benefits (including holiday allowance, 24 vacation days and a non-contributory pension)
- Lots of freedom to fulfil the position well
- Fun colleagues in an ambitious organization!
Are you curious about your future colleagues? Meet Dusty
“Hi, I'm Dusty. I am Account Manager Benelux and one of your colleagues in the Food Ingredients department. As a trader, you will work with me regularly, I'm looking forward to it! In any case, we consider cooperation within the DO-IT family to be important. But also the way we go about it. We dare to speak up to each other to make work more pleasant and improve processes. We share information, stimulate and challenge each other. There is always room for a pleasant chat and we have a sincere interest in each other. We end the week with a Friday afternoon drink; we call this our ‘week in view'. Always lots of fun. In short: don't hesitate and come and apply for a job, you won't regret it!"
Where are you going to work?
Your base will be our office in Barneveld. About 80 employees work here. You will be part of the Food Ingredients department. This enthusiastic team consists of 15 colleagues, 2 of whom work as agents from England and Spain. Most of your direct colleagues (11) have a sales related position, 4 colleagues take care of the purchasing. Together you will contribute to achieving DO-IT's ambitious growth plans.
Does this vacancy make your heart beat faster? That's a good sign, because Dusty and our other 79 colleagues are waiting for you! So don't wait too long to apply and grab this job before someone else takes off with it. A DISC Assessment will be used during the application procedure. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Herma van Zijl (Effectus-HR consultant) via phone number +31-6-15518203.
DO-IT and Effectus-HR consciously and confidently work together to fill this vacancy. That is why Effectus-HR has been granted exclusivity for this vacancy. Given their completion rate of 93%, we are convinced that a more than suitable candidate will be found for this vacancy as well. Therefore, acquisition in response to this vacancy is neither necessary nor desirable.
Hallo! Ik ben Herma. Heb jij interesse in deze functie en denk je de perfecte kandidaat te zijn? Ik kan je alles vertellen over zowel de inhoud van de functie als wat de opdrachtgever jou te bieden heeft. Ik ga graag met je in gesprek! Spreek ik je snel?