Digital Engineer Pharma
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||dinsdag 2 juni 2020
This is a brand new factory in Haps, which means that you work with ultra modern machines in a high tech environment, contributing to our a better world!
Ready for the challenge?
You are part the core team where you are going to lead digital tools implementation according roadmap; Paperless Connected Shopfloor, Robotic Process Automation, Big Data implementation and Flexible lines.
Next to this you are responsible for:
* Connecting stake holders needs and tools implementation;
* Create inputs and ideation for digital tools/solutions to meet stakeholders needs;
* Part of Network within wider Danone Digital journey to build network of resources & best practices;
* Provide supports to department and stake holders in digital lighthouse roadmap roll out;
* Explore, Identify opportunities for digital 4.0 solutions.
As Digital Engineer Pharma you contain the following:
* Bachelor Degree in Digital/Computer Engineer, Industrial Automation, Mechatronic or similar;
* Project management experience;
* Experience in FMCG, Food, Programming, and/or Automotive;
* Continuous Improvement skills;
* At least 5 years of Automation skills/knowledge;
* Apply systematic approach to identify and explore digital solutions;
* Demonstrate passion and high affinity in digital 4.0.
Advance level of English and good level of Dutch
This international market leader has multipule locations in The Netherlands, you location is Haps.