Unit Performance Manager Pharma
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||dinsdag 2 juni 2020
This brand new factory in Haps, where they produce high quality infant formula for vulnerable groups. Which means that you work with ultra modern machines in a high tech environment, contributing to our a better world.
Ready for the challenge?
As Unit Performance Manager you are responsible for the following:
- Leading improvement plans / initiatives within the unit to meet goals and standards in the field of SQDCME;
- Co-building and adjusting processes with a zero losses mindset aiming for efficiency, collaboration/ knowledge sharing, cost optimization;
- Contributing to nurture and to promote continuous improvement culture both inside and outside the unit;
- Identify/indicate opportunities and advise asked and unsolicited, applying improvement methodologies.
Realize projects, which include the following:
- Ensure the realization of improvement actions and problem-solving groups, taking into account Legal, Safety and Quality requirements;
- Identify and advice losses/inefficiency to set up improvement projects;
- Lead and coordinate and/ or participate in multidisciplinary projects;
- Transferring knowledge and skill to relevant audience to support;
- Implementation of Performance Tools.
As Unit Performance Manager Pharma you contain the following:
- Bachelor or Academic degree in Food Science, Chemistry or other relevant studies;
- At least 5 years of experience in performance/ improvement roles, preferably in FMCG;
- Knowledge of and experience with the (shopfloor) implementation of Performance techniques and methodologies such as: LEAN, Kaizen;
- Analytical skills to transform data into powerfull presentations and reports;
- Problem solving skills and a strong result orientation;
- The right communication skills to set change in motion and to uphold stakeholder management within the organization;
Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, written and spoken is mandatory.
This company is an international market leader with multipule locations in The Netherlands.