IT Support Engineer (6 months)
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||vrijdag 15 mei 2020
IT Support Engineer for a period of 6 months for a large FMCG company in its location near Nijmegen.
- Provide technical support to internal customers.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the client level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Ensure that written responses are accurate, professional, clear and concise.
- Ensure that customers are provided with relevant user guides and advice for future reference.
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all involved parties (business, team, suppliers).
- Ensure that knowledge and experience is well documented and shared with colleagues.
- Ensure detailed documentation is produced and maintained up to date at all times.
- Ensure that quality of the provided services is constantly verified with the Customers through the feedback system.
- Ensure availability and reliability of the provided services.
- Ensure confidentiality of the information provided by customer (i.e. user name, password, others).
- Contribute to the development and align to the corporate standards.
- Participate or lead when relevant local infrastructure or security related projects.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with working according to ITIL processes
- Experience with Windows 7, Microsoft 2010+, Office 365, iOS devices, Symantec Management Platform
- Microsoft Windows 7 Certification
- Ability to understand and support basics of networking, servers, different operating systems, laptop / desktop, network printers, mobile technology
- Ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people
- Ability to understand software packages and related processes, to evaluate them regarding any area and to ensure their implementation
The Support Analyst will provide On Site Support; through a pro-active approach provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. The On Site Support analyst will analyze and troubleshoot Customer problems and advise on appropriate action.