Technician Cell Assays
Great role in assay development (molecular biology) for a technician experienced in PCR and ELISA. Candidates with GMP experience will have a great advantage.
We are looking for a technician that will work on the analytical control of cell products. Using PCR and ELISA you will analyse the in-proces samples, incoming goods and final products. At this moment a lot of method development and optimization will be part of the daily activities. This is because the company is starting up and all high tech and 'state of the art' materials should be qualified and validated. After this period, most of the work will be routine testing. However, there will be possibilities for some of the new colleagues to grow into specialists, team leaders and alike.
- HLO / Bsc or Msc education in, molecular biology, life science or biomedical science.
- Relevant experience in farmacy, biotech is a plus
- (Industrial) Experience with molecular microbiology (ELISA, PCR)
- Experience with assay development under GMP/GLP, or in ML-2 / BSLII conditions is a major advantage
- We are looking for highly driven, critical and assertive candidates
- Fluent in English / Dutch. (Fluent in Dutch is an advantage)
- Contract: Permanent position
- Salary: ranging from €3000,- till €4000,- gross monthly
- Contract: full-time only - shifts will be applicable in the near future
- Hours: Shifts between 6.00 a.m. and 22.00p.m. Occasionally some weekend days.
- Region: Amsterdam
Oxford Global Resources is de marktleider binnen recruitment gespecialiseerd in de vakgebieden Science, Engineering en IT.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, laboratoria manager, R&D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch / synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians.
Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculaire biologie, analytische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinische chemie, medical sevices, food & nutrition.