Have you outgrown your QC position? Did you always take on every opportunity in your department to develop yourself and the processes and procedures? This might be your chance!
For an internationally recognized company in Amsterdam we are looking for candidates to develop, implement, optimize and validate procedures and processes in a new state of the art laboratory.
- Acting as an advisor and technical resource to junior staff
- Implementation of the QC laboratory processes and procedures
- Tech transfer of analytical methods during the implementation stage
- Writing, performing, reporting and evaluating method transfers
- Training new personnel for the department.
- University level (Pharmacy / Analytical Chemistry) or HBO+ with several years of experience in a manager position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with pharmaceutical processes, chemical analysis techniques, and cGXP
- Experience on instrument like HPLC, ELISA and WB.
- Familiar with process automation.
- Familiar with Lean Lab concept.
- Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection, US-FDA, ANVISA
- Good Knowledge of English (verbal and in writing)
- Position: Start through Oxford, long term contract eventually
- Salary: from €3500,- to €4400,- gross monthly
- Work hours: Fulltime, flexible attitude towards overtime
- Region: North Holland - Amsterdam
Oxford Global Resources is de marktleider binnen recruitment gespecialiseerd in de vakgebieden Science, Engineering en IT.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, laboratoria manager, R&D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch / synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians.
Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculaire biologie, analytische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinische chemie, medical sevices, food & nutrition.