Applicatie Specialist (Microsoft)
You will report to the Team lead Application Management. Group IT Application Services consists of 5 FTE. As Microsoft Cloud Application Specialist, you are responsible to implement, support and innovate the use of global (Microsoft) applications in the organization. You’ll work in close cooperation with the business to determine and agree on priorities.
The tasks and responsibilities as microsoft cloud application specialist:
- The effective use of named platforms and applications is important to you; You guarantee the availability, reliability and continuity of the by you managed global systems;
- Together with (external) partners and internal peers you develop, evolve and manage the applications in the Microsoft landscape;
- You collect and transform business requirements to functional designs;
- You contribute on application integration for our business processes and interfaces to other applications, by drafting requirements and design documents, making sure that proposals meet functional requirements and non-functional requirements. You do this alone and in close collaboration with experienced application managers and colleagues from our business;
- You provide training, workshops and key user sessions for IT and business users;
- You deliver (first/second line) support;
- You implement new releases and solutions and document/manage changes as an individual and in a team with internal peers and external partners;
- You prepare and conduct tests to reduce impact and risk on business continuity. This includes, but is not limited to, test plans, test scripts, documented evidence and an advice.
For this function the aim is to recruit an experienced, ambitious and proactive individual to expand the current team to further support global Microsoft platforms with the evolvement of Office 365, Dynamics 365 CE Sales, Power BI & Azure. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a relevant industry sector. You are a strong team player, result-minded, possess good communication skills, a hands on mentality and proven analytical skills.
- You have a Bachelor Degree or gained the experience to operate on that level with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- You are experienced with MS Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, OneDrive) and/or Dynamics 365 CE Sales and/or Power BI and/or Azure;
- Good listener (capable of understanding internal and customer needs);
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Customer focused;
- Experience with Application integration and interfaces;
- Microsoft certification is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS PowerShell;
- Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure and ITIL Foundation;
- You have an excellent communication skills, ability to present and write reports, strong teamwork and collaboration skills;
- You are analytical, resourceful, responsible and a natural innovator.
You will work at the Corporate IT department located in the company’s headquarter Utrecht area.