Are you an experienced Project Coordinator who is keep on supporting in learning and development activities? Are you prized for your communication and coordinating skills? Do you have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working within an international fast paced environment? In that case we are looking for you!
- Coordinate the training planning and assign trainers in the EMEA network
- Manage the Learning Management System and all training content
- Identify and set learning objectives for the continuous learning program
- Build scalable and efficient processes for learning content localization and creation
- Coordinate different trainings for the support centres
- Supporting trainers in the region delivering better and more efficient trainings
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of learning training effectiveness in the EMEA region
- Identify opportunities for improvement of our new hire curricula and continuous learning modules
- Track training compliance for ad hoc training modules
- Minimum of 2 years experience in training coordination, training analysis or project management
- Strong developed organizing skills
- Pro active and problem solving approach
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent. Master's degree desirable
- Learning Management Software and/or Content Management Software experience
- Expert skills in Excel
- Fluency in English and additional European language
This FMCG is looking for a Learning Coordinator to work alongside the EMEA Community Operations team to create and streamline the learning programs for CSRs (Community Support Representatives). In this multifaceted role you will be helping with the delivery of trainings at the EMEA level, with the objective to increase the quality of trainings and to improve the curricula and modules. You will work closely with the central content development team and the local SMEs in the regions to coordinate localization of content and delivery of the trainings. The Learning Coordinator will also be the main POC for the planning and tracking of training delivery and compliance in the region.
- Working in an FMCG
- Excellent additional working conditions
- Working in a motivated and enthousiastic team
- Competitive salary
Are you the Learning Coordinator that I am looking for? Apply now!