Are you looking for a new and interesting position in an international company as a Junior AP Accountant? Do you have a strong affinity with finance and accounting? Have you followed a bachelor in that direction as well? Bring your 0-2 years of working experience a long, and apply for this job in Amsterdam as an junior AP Accountant!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure all invoices are posted in a timely manner
- Ensure transactions are posted to the correct accounts
- Ensure invoices are paid on time
- Ensure all transactions are appropriately documented before authorizing payment
- Ensure expense claims are processed and paid timely
- Make sure that all transactions are in compliance with US and local GAAP
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Collaborate with other departments within the company
- Bring a happy and determined attitude!
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Accounting/Finance
- 0 to 3 years of experience in accounting, preferably in accounts payable
- Fluent in English
- Not afraid to speak up
- Want to create a good relationship with the company
For a large international company located in Amsterdam we are looking for eager AP accountants to bring their first years of experience to the use.
- Gross salary between 2,400,- and and 3,000,- depending on your experience
- 40 hours a week
- Travel allowance
- Ability to develop yourself through several training modules, free of cost.