Senior Solution Architect
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||vrijdag 7 februari 2020
Solution Architects are able to lead the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution, right?
You will work on the largest data warehouses within the Bank in the Credit and Risk department. As a Solution Architect DWH you will be:
- Acting as a point of contact for the design issues. You will be responsible for the design of the platform and the way in which the data is modelled and enriched, among others. Together with other specialists, you formulate solutions for complex problems.
- Constantly looking for improvements in the technical aspects, where automation of the environment is the main focus.
- Monitoring and developing the standards and the cohesion within teams in the working method
The Business Analyst we are looking for is an open-minded person who enjoys working in an international environment. Next to that you have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. DyA, TOGAF), modelling (Archimate) and tooling (e.g. Aris)
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a BI position
- Multiple full cycle implementations
- Experience with the application of DataVault and dimensional standards
- Experience with the Informatica ETL suite
- Experience with complex DWH solutions with the following characteristics: complex scheduling, metadata management, time travel, ETL generation, hybrid toolsets)
- Experience with Continuous Integration - Continuous Delivery (Software Automation)
- Experience with Finance and/or Risk data is an advantage
- Demonstrable change power: drive to want to change and to get others on board
- Fluent in English, written and oral (Dutch is a big plus)
Then, be that Solution Architect who can bring this technical vision to one of the largest banks in The Nederlands.
There is an attractive package of salary and secondary benefits (holiday, 13th month, 8-10% benefit budget, flexibility, travel compensation, pension scheme).