We are seeking to employ a Human Resources Officer who has a hands-on attitude and can effectively provide professional HR services to the HR team and to our diverse workforce. Will serve as resource person to handle staff in all matters relating to human resource policies, contracts, recruitment and talent acquisition. You will need to be able to work both independently and as part of a small team.
This role would suit someone with broad based HR experience, knowledge of the childcare sector and experience working with expatriate community would be distinct advantages.
Suitable candidates will be fluent in English and Dutch, have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, MS Outlook, personnel planning programmes and the ability to pick up database and IT systems quickly.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: February 10th, 2020.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Recruitment and Selection: Overseeing the full administrative process in relation to staff recruitment – including the creation of recruitment adverts and posts on relevant recruitment sites, the sharing of vacancies with contacts and relevant third parties and the timely and effective use of all online and social media channels available.
• Human Resources Policy/Employee Manual: Overseeing the ongoing development and communication of human resource policies and promote awareness of legal regulatory policies as well as monitor up-to-date changes in CAO.
• Advising staff on HR related matters: Answering a variety of HR related questions from staff or managers and providing initial advice on general HR protocols and legalities.
• Assisting in Learning and Development: Identification of performance gaps, advice on training as well as monitor effectiveness of training programmes. Plan health and safety empowerment trainingS such as First Aid etc.
• Maintenance of Company Structure: Keep up-to-date organization chart, work structure and job descriptions of all positions.
• Documentation/Reporting: Maintains historical human resource filing records for past and current employees and maintaining personnel exit data and periodical analysis of turnover record.
- A bachelors’ degree in human resources or relevant field with a minimum 5 -7 years’ experience within an HR work environment or a diploma in human resources with a minimum 5 years’ relevant experience within an HR work environment
- Knowledge of relevant laws- and regulations (CAO)
- Demonstrated commitment to the development of training of staff in areas of health and safety policies
- Excellent inter-personal, team-building, coaching, communication, organizational and planning skills
- Special aptitude in Illness and absence policy is a benefit
- Service-minded and flexible attitude
- Ability to maintain calm under stressful condition
- Excellent command of English is essential (ability to speak additional European language is desirable)
- Excellent command of Dutch language
- Excellent IT & computer skills (Internet, MS Office Suite, Outlook etc.)
- Opportunity to work in the largest expat child-care in Europe
- An environment with a focus on continuously extending knowledge and experience with access to excellent training, growth and learning opportunities
- Attractive salary package in line with industry standard
- A dynamic and varied position in a fast-growing and internationally focussed company;
- Good terms of employment in line with CAO Kinderopvang
- This position resided in our Head office
Interested applicants should send their detailed curriculum vitae (in English) along with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10th, 2020.
Zein is a successful and growing company with multiple locations in The Hague. As the leading provider of International Day Care, Pre-School, After School Care and Holiday Camps in The Netherlands, we provide quality international childcare, positive interactive learning and memorable experiences.