Senior Threat Intel Analyst
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||donderdag 23 januari 2020
Senior Threat Intel Analysts are a step ahead in preventing the loss of millions of euros and making a difference by doing technical analysis on threats from adversaries. As Senior Threat Intel Analyst you will be a great value in the Cyber Threat Intelligence team for an international bank.
- You will leverage high-end technical solutions to investigate - for instance - our adversaries technical infrastructure
- You will make analysis reports that are meant for operational/tactical cyber and fraud units within the bank
- We have a global responsibility. This means that we also expect some flexibility of you in terms of working hours, after all, there are colleagues working in different time zones and threats often present themselves at unexpected moments
- The team is now active for half a year and still in the process to grow to maturity. We expect your active participation and play an important role in the way the CTI team will develop within the organization
- You are a driven and pragmatic professional with a wide variety of interests, the position requires deep technical knowledge and experience in (IT) security, Incident Response as well as (Cyber) Threat Intelligence
- Bachelor or Master, in a technical field preferred in IT/Security - SANS or equal- certifications
- 5+ year working experience in an IT function
- 3+ working experience in an IT security function
- You are experienced with intelligence analysis tradecraft skills
- A network within the threat intel or cybersecurity community is a pre
- Experience setting up and maintaining your own tooling
- You have strong personal integrity and know how to work with classified information within the bank, but also in trusted communities
Bring along your passion and expertise in the financial world in Utrecht.
Attractive salary package, a thirteen month and holiday pay, an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of the monthly salary), flexible working time and location, 100% reimbursement of commuting costs, and more.