The role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a selected group of customers to ensure accurate and timely concentrate and/or finished goods supply. This involves: order entry processing from receipt to invoicing, providing full customer operations support, handling queries, dealing with complaints and resolving them in a pro-active and timely manner.
Enter customer orders within 24 hours, confirm receipt and availability within 48 hours and advise customers and commercial teams on order status.
Communicate proactively to internal and external customers on late deliveries/short shipments and order processing incidents, so that they may take appropriate action.
Upon order shipment, issue commercial invoice and related documentation for delivery.
Follow customer forecast adherence and provide information to all stakeholders (customer, commercial partner, planning).
To log and follow-up on customer complaints until resolution to customer satisfaction. Establish root causes, perform analysis and implement/advise action plans in conjunction with appropriate parties (technical managers, co-packers and concentrate plants).
Provide data and feedback relevant for KPI analysis as well as other internal and external reporting.
Partner with planning department and supply sites to deliver a one-team approach to customers.
Any other ad hoc tasks and projects to assist in the continuous improvements and the smooth running of the Customer Operations area and the whole SIL team.
Proactively work with Accounts Receivables to assist in the collection of unpaid invoices.
Liaise with Finance and Commercial team and provide internal support.
Provide information required on any other internal processes.
Implement specific customer related projects.
- Bachelor level of education
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a Supply Chain and/or Order to Cash environment
- Familiar with Logistics (Incoterms, Tariff Codes, export documentation), Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning, escalations, prioritizations, etc.), and other Order to Cash, etc.)
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and SAP (SD, MM)
- Good command of English and French is a must
An international company in FMCG industry.
- Good salary and additional benefits
- Working from a nice location in Amsterdam
- Nice colleagues, international environment