Product Manager Car Brands
||vrijdag 15 november 2019
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 for the production of mirror glass. The company has grown constantly in size in the past centuries. She now belongs to one of the top 100 leading industrial corporations in the world and is market leader in nearly all its business. Saint-Gobain employs more than 170.000 employees and is represented in 67 countries. On a yearly basis Saint-Gobain provides the glass for 50% of the European cars, and 20% worldwide.
Saint-Gobain Autover International B.V. in Roosendaal, The Netherlands, distributes automotive glass & the full package of related products in the automotive glass replacement (AGR) market worldwide and consists of a Sales department and 2 central departments: the International Product Management & Marketing department and the IT Competence Center. In total 37 people are employed in Roosendaal.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager Car Brands to support our Product Management (PM) team, consisting of 6 Product Managers. He or she will work closely together with the other PM team members, and report to the PM team leader.
Together with the other Product Managers you are responsible for all glazing and related products (mouldings etc.) for a range of car brands in the automotive glass replacement market.
You will be the point of contact for the internal- and external parties (i.e. various departments within Saint-Gobain, external suppliers) related to these brands in order to guarantee a complete and correct central range of products. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control, maintain and extend the data management in our PIM tool
- Forecasting, sourcing & introduction of new parts
- Monitor the development process with our factories
- Perform the range management for both the central warehouse and local countries
- Follow-up all changes within your range of brands, and inform all parties concerned
- Visit car exhibitions to benchmark
- Follow trends & market developments, and take initiative by communicating this information via the Marketing department
- Bachelor / HBO degree in Commerce, Marketing or Automotive
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive, aftermarket business, product management or purchasing
- Eye for detail, familiar with MS Office and capable of making analysis based on available data
- Good communicator, with professional skills in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, hands-on mentality and team player with flexible attitude towards work
- Customer focussed and a commercial mind set
- A dynamic function in an international environment
- Salary according experience and age, with good secondary benefits
- Working in a small team in a medium sized company
Please send your motivation together with your curriculum vitae to
Contact details: email@example.com
start date: ASAP
In response to your application we might do research on your person through the internet. Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.