||donderdag 24 oktober 2019
Do you have a acedemic background in HR? Are you parttime available and do you have at least 2-3 years expierence as HR assistant or HR advisor? Do you have expierence within a logistic company and are you independent? Than you are the HR Advisor that I am looking for!
For a client of mine in Rotterdam I am recruiting for a HR advisor position. You are going to work for a Spanish company who offers customized solutions for consumers. The company sells many products for domestic and industrial intake.
As a experienced HR Advisor, you will work closely with the Head of HR. You will be responsible for delivering a professional, fast and efficient in HR Administrative services.
Tasks and responibilities:
- Administration of contracts and offer letters
- Improving ways of working within HR
- Provide timely and accurate management reporting to all HR related activity
- Manage the administation of all new starters/leavers together with all changes to payroll
- Support recruitment and Selection Processes
- Maintain personnel files ensuring confidentially and access is strolled
- Manage to occuational health proces
- Monitor sickness absence, providing monthly management statisics
- Manage the annual performance & development appraisal process/training requirements
- An education in HR
- Working experience within a logistic company
- At least 2-3 years expierence as a HR advisor
- Strong knowledge of ER policies and employment law
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Available for 24 till 32 hours a week
- Attention to detail
- A parttime job within a international Spanish company
- Space for own input
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Working in a motivated team
Are you the HR advisor that I am looking for? Apply now!