|Human resource representative Dow Chemical Terneuzen
||dinsdag 22 oktober 2019
Are you interested in working in the Human Resources department of an international company? Of course, your knowledge of pension and benefits management make you the perfect person for this job of benefits representative! We are looking for someone who doesn’t just have relevant work experience and strong analytical skills, but who is also fluent in German and English. Are you interested? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Benefits Representative for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a benefits representative you will consult and support to employees and team leaders on the topic of benefit and pension programs and services. You will be servicing the EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa and India) region and will be required to resolve Human Resources inquiries on these subjects.
During your working day, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Consulting and supporting all assigned HR inquiries regarding benefits and pension programs
- Responding to inquiries about HR matters via phone or email
- Providing assistance in managing data to and from (pension) providers and/or authorities for the supported EMEAI countries
- Assisting in EMAI benefits projects
- Maintaining (compliance of) documentation of guidelines, operating policies and procedures
- Providing assistance for benefits and pension reporting
- Delivering service utilizing HR business processes for benefits and pension programs
What’s in it for you?
- Direct contract with Dow Chemical
- Gross salary between €2,300.- and €3.000,- per month, depending on your working experience
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- EQF or mbo level 4 degree (associate degree) or higher
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience with pension or benefits management
- Excellent command English and German (minimum of C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Valid Dutch work and/or residency permit
Living in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is preferable but not compulsory!
How to apply
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
2300,00-3000,00 bruto per maand
If you would like more information about this vacancy or if you have further questions, please contact Roos Bakker via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.
About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China). In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!