Welcome in our team
Within our company Biotech, novel biologic active ingredients ("drug substance") are manufactured, including medicines for fertility, diabetes, and oncology. We have global partners in the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific to ensure medicines are delivered in a safe, reliable and cost-effective way. Within Oss Biotech, there are two Integrated Process Teams (IPTs) - responsible for Upstream Processing (USP) and Downstream Processing (DSP) operations. Specifically, the Upstream Processing IPT is responsible for cell culture and microbiology operations in two facilities, with bioreactors ranging in scale from 10 to 22,000 litters. In addition, the initial recovery operations are also conducted within the USP IPT, prior to shipment of biologic intermediates to the DSP IPT or to external partners.
For our Biotech organization in Oss (The Netherlands) we are currently recruiting a:
Learning & Development Lead - Biotech
The position is accountable for all learning strategy and execution at Oss Biotech Site, aligned to Global Standards. In this role you will execute and sustain strategic initiatives, manage the overall site annual learning plan (incl. GMP, EHS and Leadership), deliver programs and qualify site trainers (job instructions, skills trainer, training skills). She/he will manage scheduled offerings, curriculum assignments, documentation and curriculum build/modify. This learning accountability includes managing site learning items/curriculum in conjunction with site business process owners, the integration of learning from Center of Excellences (CoE's), being the Quality Management System Training owner and key contact for GMP audits.
He/she will effectively establish, deepen and sustain relationships with business and enabling areas to site leaders to understand their business needs and related performance gaps, define requirements, and demonstrate an understanding of processes and methodology to execute appropriate learning solutions.He/she will be collaborative with stakeholders to define desired performance outcomes; provide feedback and coaching on issues related to learning programs and policies and develop and execute of the learning strategy and plan at site and enable one integrated strategy and plan.
Next to this, the L&D Lead will be responsible for:
- Planning/execution of management and leadership programs; Monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and reporting internal trends, make recommendations for learning solutions, as appropriate;
- Acting as liaison between MPS and stakeholders to ensure alignment with learning needs and using MPS methodology and tools to activate improvements to further enhance learning program effectiveness and sustainability.
- Remaining current on learning and development related tools, techniques, strategies and practices.
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the areas of learning, curriculum management, talent development, HR or comparable areas;
- Quality Management systems, cGMP, and regulatory inspections;
- Lean Six Sigma and production systems;
- LEAN mind-set, drive for continuous improvement and change management;
- Experience in bridging boundaries across teams, functions, divisions, geographies, external stakeholders and customers;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory), Dutch is a strong plus.
Do you have a Bachelor's of master degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience in the areas of learning, curriculum management, talent development,HR or comparable areas and are you looking for a new long-term job position? If so, do not miss this opportunity!
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Incentive Plan;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.